Chapter 4

*DEMI'S POV*

Things were getting pretty heated between Skye and I when her dad walked into the house and almost caught us. Although I think he had an idea of what was going on since Skye's shirt was inside out and we were both out of breath.

"Hey! Dad!" Skye said surprised.

"Why are you back so early?"

"I had to come back to grab a few things, but I'll be leaving now. Skye can I talk to you for a second over here please?"

"Um sure" Skye said uneasy

Skye got up and walked over towards the dining room and they closed the sliding doors but I could still hear some of what their conversation. Oh phew they were just talking about his work and moving. I sat awkwardly on the couch waiting for Skye to come back out which didn't take to long.

"Ok girls I'll be leaving now. Sorry if I interrupted something.." Her dad said while he walked out of the house.

"Oh fuck that was a close one' I said

"I'm pretty sure he had a good idea" She said while laughing at her shirt

"Do you know what time it is?" I said while we both sat there awkwardly on opposite sides of the couch.

"Um it's 11:55" She said checking her phone

"Oh shit! I should probably go I have an early interview tomorrow." I said while getting up slowly.

"Oh ok let me walk you to the door" Skye said standing up as well.

We got to the door and stood there. I took her hands and stared into her eyes.

"I enjoyed tonight a lot" I said

"Me too well until it got interrupted" She said giggling

I smiled while I leaned into the kiss and our lips connected, they instantly started moving in sync and I pushed her up against the door and moved my hands on her waist and pulled her closer. Her hand was on the back of my head her fingers knotting in my hair. We stayed like that for a few minutes until we had to stop for air. I pulled her away from the door so I could leave, I gave her one last kiss and headed to my car.

"Bye! I'll text you ok?" I said stepping into my car.

"Ok or I'll text you! Bye!" She said waving then closing the door.

I drove home and arrived at about 1:30. I got undressed into a oversized shirt and some underwear and got into bed, and I decided i'd send a text to Skye.

"Goodnight, thanks again for the fun night ;)"

"No problem we should do it again sometime goodnight :)"

I shut off my phone and immediately passed out.

// I'M REALLY SORRY THIS IS SOOO SHORT! BUT I FELT BAD FOR NOT UPDATING FOR AWHILE! 

COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ANYTHING :) I'LL BE UPDATING SOON!\\