Chapter 10

SKYES POV

Demi and I spent the rest of the night talking and enjoying each other's company. It was about 4 AM when I noticed Demi had fallen asleep, her head was positioned in the crook of my neck and every time she breathed out it sent chills up and down my spine.

"Goodnight beautiful" I whispered to Demi before I leaned my head down and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

-In the Morning-

DEMIS POV

I awoke to the unpleasant sound of my alarm clock going off right in my ear.

"Ugh"  I groaned as I reached over to turn it off, but couldn't because I realized Skye had a really tight grasp around me.

"Skye? Baby wake up"

"Mmm what is it?"

"I need to move but i'm kind of restricted due to your grasp" I said laughing.

"Oh woops, sorry babe" Skye said rubbing her eyes, with a smile on her face.

 Today is my last concert in South America and then we have to catch a flight to Dallas, and I decided it was time for my family to meet Skye. Hopefully she'll want to I haven't really told her my plan yet.

"Hey Skye I got something to tell you" I said positioning my body up against the pillow so I was now sitting straight.

"What is it?" Skye replied, copying my movements.

"How do you feel about meeting my family?" I said nervously, playing with my fingers.

Skye moved her hands over to mine and interlocked them.

"Demi, I would love to meet your family! When were you thinking?"

A rush of relief came over me, I know it's not a big deal but I think of this as a step in our relationship.

"Probably right after my concert we'd head to the airport"

"Sounds like a plan" Skye said smiling at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that? It's creepy" I said hiding my face.

"Becaause you're beautiful and I can look at my girlfriend" Skye said removing my hands from my face and planting a big kiss on my lips.

Our lips seperated for a brief moment as Skye moved her body so she was now ontop of me. One hand was placed on either side of my body supporting her weight as she leant down and our lips met once again. My tongue licked her bottom lip and instantly her lips seperated granting my tongue access. My hands roamed her body from her chest to her thighs, back to her stomach slowly lifting up her shirt until it was off. As our tongues fought for dominance I moved my hand up to her breasts and slowly massaged them. I felt a slight vibration as Skye moaned into my mouth giving me satisfaction. Suddenly our bodies flipped so I was now ontop, Skye quickly took off my shirt and moved her lips to my chest. Planting kisses all over my breasts, I swung my head back in pleasure. Before I knew it both of our bras were off and her hands massaged my breasts as my lips softly kissed her jawline, down to her collarbones and soon enough I found her sweet spot. 

"Demii" Skye moaned.

 My fingers trickled down her stomach down to the rim of her shorts, trailing along the border I slowly removed her shorts and flung them across the room. Leaving soft kisses while making my way down to her now exposed area, her fingers clasped onto the sheets. I bit down on the rim of her thong and took them off with my teeth, I looked back up at Skye but couldn't make any eye contact due to the fact that her eyes were closed shut. I licked my lips and immediately placed my tongue on her clit and massaged it while stroking her inner thighs with my fingertips. 

"Fuuck D-Demii!!"

"Yes baby?" I said removing my tongue from her clit.

"Just do-do it already!" Skye said on the urge of screaming.

My fingers moved closer to her center before swiftly inserting a finger into her causing Skye to release instant screams and moans. I positioned my tongue back to her clit and stuck another finger inside of her, pumping faster and faster. 

"HOOLLLY MOTHER FUCKER" Skye screamed out, causing me to laugh.

Skye's hands quickly found my back and her nails dug into me, dragging from my lower back to my shoulders. I felt Skye's walls closing in on my fingers, I left them in for a bit longer until deciding to pull out. Skye released over my fingers and I cleaned  her up. I collapsed beside Skye's body watching her chest rise and fall and waited for her eyes to open. Once they did they fixated on me and she gave me a long passionate kiss.

"That was-" Skye puffed still out of breath.

"Amazing?" I said finishing off her sentence.

Skye replied by nodding her head at me. We layed there awhile longer until I decided to get up and get ready for my concert. As I stood up I heard Skye gasp loudly.

"Oh my god Demi! I am SO sorry!" Skye said frantically.

"What are you talking about?" I replied confused.

"Your BACK!" Skye said quickly before getting up and dragging me to a mirror and turning my body around.

My back was covered in long red marks with some traces of blood from them. All I could do was laugh and smile.

"Why are you smiling? I did that to you, you should be mad!" Skye said her worried eyes still studying my back.

"Because that's just proof that i'm a sex master" I smirked stepping into the shower.

Skye let out a laugh. "Whatever you say baby"

// Sorry it was short just wanted to give you guys another chapter! Tell me what you thought comments are always appreciated :) 

Anyways have a good day ! I will be uploading soon ! Comment or vote it means a lot :) Thank youu \\