Chapter 5: Stand Users Behind Plain Sight?

~In a dream~

???: You were always a disappointment.

Y/N: Jaqcues?

???: Father never loved you

Y/N: Whitley?

???: You were the worst child out of the 4 of us

Y/N: Winter?

Y/N slowly looks around in the darkness surrounding him to find where the voices are coming from. Not seeing a thing he tried summoning his stand to see how thick the darkness is. His stand never appeared. Out of the darkness came a less dark figure that stopped inches from him.

???: Your time is coming soon young one. Prepare for it.

Y/N: Prepare for my time? What are you on about?

???: You won't know yet. But watch for an arrow of hope. That is all I can tell you, young one.

Y/N: An arrow.... Of hope?

The figure fades and is replaced with a loud siren blaring into his ears.

~In main world~

Y/N wakes up with a jolt of energy after hearing the alarm clock go off scaring him out of his slumber. His response to the noise was using Robot Rock to smash the clock. He immediately regrets his decisions.

Y/N: Damn it I'm gonna have to replace that again.

With the rest of the team being awake before him Dio speaks up.

Dio: Maybe you wouldn't have to if you didn't always smash our damn alarm clocks we get you.

Y/N: It's not my fault I don't do well with loud noises in the morning.

A loud explosion is heard outside the room in the hallway. Y/N stops time and runs out just to see Ruby and Weiss standing there with dust all over the ground. Noticing no danger he unfreezes time. 1 second passed in stopped time. Kira soon goes out into the hall behind Y/N.

Y/N: Good grief you two. I thought you two settled the dust explosion the first time.

Ruby and Weiss are shocked you suddenly appeared in the hallway.

Ruby: Y/N! I didn't expect you to pop up.

Y/N: You remember my team's infatuation with time right?

Ruby: Oh yeah, 3 time stoppers and an arsonist.

Kira stood behind Y/N pouting about being called an arsonist. This got a chuckle out of Ruby and Weiss.

Y/N: What time do our classes start again Ruby?

Ruby: At 9, right Weiss?

Weiss: Yeah.

Kira: Wait, 9? It's already 8:52

Y/N, Ruby, and Weiss stand there shocked and quickly run into their respective team rooms. Jotaro and Dio are at team GOLD's door.

Dio: Hey Jotaro, we should test our stands again sometime.

Jotaro: Yare Yare Daze, if you want your ass kicked again then we'll do it in Mrs. Goodwitch's class.

Dio: Ho Ho. If you're that confident then I can't wait.

Y/N: Don't tell me you two hate each other...

Dio and Jotaro: We don't

Kira: Are they love birds?

Dio and Jotaro: Hell no!