Chapter 4. Just Getting Started! Danger All Around!

Y/N and Jotaro started heading towards the starting position. The headmaster said some things before they sent people off. Y/N didn't hear too much. He didn't pay attention

Ozpin: The first person you meet eyes with once on the ground will be your teammate for the rest of your stay here at beacon. Choose wisely. Any questions?

One guy raised his hand but was ignored as people started getting launched. Once Y/N was launched he landed by connecting leaves from nearby trees creating himself a working glider. He landed then used Bloody Topaz to kick at the ground using immense strength to propel himself further towards the goal. The relics.

Y/N: Damn it where is everyone?

Y/N looked around then noticed the Grimm surrounding him. Y/N stopped in the center of a ring of Grimm.

Y/N: Let's try this thing out. Robot Rock Za Warudo!

Y/N saw everything stop moving and took his chance. He used Robot Rock combined with his semblance to quickly punch each of them twice before time began to flow again. All the Grimm fell over dead. Y/N had stopped time for 1 second.

Y/N: That was easy. Any other opponents?

Y/N then remembered how to attract Grimm with negative thoughts/energy so he started remembering his past.

Y/N: That should've worked.

Y/N looked all around for the Grimm but was only met with one small Ursa.  Y/N was able to kill it in one blow using Hamon.

Y/N: that was pathetic. Guess I should just find the stupid relic.

As Y/N kept walking he saw someone surrounded by Grimm and decided to jump in the fight. He turned to see who it was. Y/N didn't recognize the person.

Y/N: You need some help?

??: Yes please if you can.

Y/N smirked and went right in front of one of the group.

Y/N: Nice claws. Too bad they won't be able to be seen. By that I mean I will break your face.

Y/N summons Robot Rock and kills the Grimm in one hit.

Robot Rock: SORA

(A/N: Robot Rock's stand cry is SORARARARA)

??: Was that what I think it was?

Y/N: Huh? What are you on about over there?

??: It was wasn't it? You're a stand user.

Y/N's mind: Shit, another one?

Y/N: I don't know what you are on about but you might wanna focus more on the Grimm there girly.

??: Kira Queen

The woman put her thumb in her hand like she was detonating something then all the Grimm exploded.

Y/N: What the hell? Who are you?

??: My name is Kira Yoshikage.

Y/N: How can you blow things up like that? I mean, I know women have experience with blowing things but damn.

Kira: The power of my stand, Kira Queen. It can turn anything it touches into a bomb.

Y/N's mind: I'm on a team with this pyromaniac? Better not cross her bad side.

Y/N: So, Kira I guess we are teammates.

Kira: I guess so. You never told me your name, what is it?

Y/N: My name is Y/N Joestar. Nice to meet you.

Y/N put his hand out to shake hers which she returned.

Y/N: Any idea where to go to find the relic?

Kira: I have a general idea, follow me.

Y/N followed Kira through the forest till they reached the relic place.

Y/N: So these are the relics? They are chess pieces.

Kira: Just pick one.

Y/N picks up the Red Knight piece and puts it in his jacket pocket.

Y/N: Now what?

Kira: Not sure. Let's see what to do when everyone gets here.

Once everyone got there everyone fought a flying Grimm and a scorpion looking Grimm. Y/N stayed back using hamon leaves to damage the Grimm. One girl in red killed the flying one whereas the scorpion one was defeated by Kira when she blew it up. Afterwards everyone met back up in the main Hall.

Ozpin: Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao-long. You all received the same piece and from this day forth your team will be Team RWBY led by Ruby Rose

People cheered and clapped while Y/N leaned against a wall towards the back.

Ozpin: Y/N Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, Kira Yoshikage, and Dio Brando. You all received the same piece and from this day forth you will be known as team GOLD led by Y/N Joestar. Now that is all for today you may go back to your dorms except for Y/N Joestar, I need to see you in my office for a moment.

Everyone started leaving as Y/N went towards Ozpin's office wondering what Ozpin wanted with him. As Y/N walked in, he realized why he was there.

Winter: B-brother

Winter was almost crying and Jaqcues was standing right beside her. Jaqcues looked happy to see Y/N.

Y/N: What do you two want?

Jaqcues: Son I'v--

Y/N: Stop right there. You lost the right to call me that years ago. And if you came looking for forgiveness then get back on your bullhead and go home.

Winter: Brother please try to understand. We are trying to apologize.

Y/N: Apologize? You think you can "apologize" and make me forget years of torture and hell just because you are regretting it?

Winter: Yes?

Y/N: No. You're fucking delusional. You don't just forget, years of living hell when one person cared for you but was forced not to.

Winter: Don't say that brother. We did care for you.

Y/N: If you cared for me you would leave and never come back. Do you understand?

Winter was crying and Jaqcues looked angry at Y/N. Everything was spinning inside Y/N's head then, *smack*. Jaqcues smacked Y/N across the face. Winter looked shocked and Jaqcues looked at his hand in shock.

Y/N: Old habits die hard huh? I've got an old habit too.

Y/N was smirking a sinister smile when Robot Rock appeared behind Y/N and hit Jaqcues so hard it threw him back straight through a wall then out a window leading off campus.

Y/N: Unless you wanna end up like "Father" here, I suggest you make better life choices than him. Now leave.

Winter ran out crying while Ozpin stood in complete awe and shock.

Ozpin: Did they really do those things?

Y/N: Yes, they did sadly.

Ozpin: I could take this up with the police if needed.

Y/N: No, not yet. I'll tell you if you need to.

Ozpin: Understood. You may return to your dorm, Mr. Joestar.

Y/N: Thanks.

Y/N then walked out and sighed.

Y/N: Give me a break......