Energy Fields part 2

Start bij het begin

The biomagnetic human energy field is composed of information from each organ and every bodily tissue. The heart's currents determine its shape, as the heart is the body's strongest electrical producer. The primary electrical flow is therefore established by the circulatory system. As well, the nervous system interacts with the circulatory system and creates distinct flows, seen as whirling patterns, within the field.
We cannot fully understand the function of the aura without knowing what it is made of-and we're still working on that. Barbara Ann Brennan summarizes scientific research to suggest that it is made of "plasma," tiny-perhaps subatomic-particles that move in clouds. Scientists propose that plasmas exist in a state between energy and matter. Brennan says that this "bioplasma" is a fifth state of matter. Rudolf Steiner, a brilliant author and philosopher, suggested that the human energy field is made of ether, an element comparable to a negative mass, or a hollowed-out space. We can only surmise, but perhaps the field is actually made of both electromagnetic radiation (specifically magnetism) and an antimatter that allows a shift of energy between this world and others. Thus the propensity of healers to deliver healing energy based on intention is a matter of creating enough intensity in the "here and now" energies to access an equivalency in the antiworlds. What we accomplish within our own field can be delivered like an instant message on the Internet to another individual's energy field.

Barbara Ann Brennan proposes seven basic layers of the auric field. These graduate from the body, linked with each of the seven basic chakras. The chakras also attune to different subtle bodies, which combine to compose three basic planes. These planes are accessible through the auric fields.

Brennan is also able to intuitively perceive two levels beyond the etheric, which she calls the cosmic plane. She associates these with the eighth and ninth chakras. The eighth appears fluid to her, while the ninth is composed of a crystalline template.

The Twelve-chakra System And The Auric Field

The twelve-chakra system furthers Brennan's ideas about an eighth and ninth chakra, as well as higher human energy fields.

Auric fields are graduating layers of light that manage the energy outside of the body. Auric fields connect to the chakras, creating a symbiosis between what happens inside and outside of a person.

The Seven Rays

The Seven Rays are the seven attributes of God. As a system, the Seven Rays explains that our subtle human energy fields act as transformers to convert high vibrational energies into form-the physical body. Every body contains the energies of all the rays, just as every physical body has chakras, but our particular soul and personality rays determine our potentials for strengths and weaknesses. This also means that energies affecting an individual's subtle bodies can result in mental, emotional, or physical illness to the physical body.

The concept of the rays originated in Vedic literature, where they are associated with the seven rishis, advanced masters who acted as agents of the absolute.

Each ray has a different color, symbol, chakra entry and exit point, occult energy, and symbology specific to its role. Radionic practitioners frequently use the Seven Rays to augment their diagnosis and treatment of patients following a spiritual path.

The Assemblage Point: Clustered Energy Lines

The assemblage point modality describes a cluster of human energy field lines or strings that penetrate the subtle body at a particular point. While they are not part of the physical body, they immediately surround it, passing through the chest and out of the back. Each string is about one centimeter in circumference or less. The strings closest to the body are strongest and most intense; those farther away diverge and their energetic power diffuses.

Practitioners report that the entry point is quite tender and between one-half and one centimeter in width. Research using infrared digital thermometers and image scanners shows that this point is about 0.2 degree centigrade lower than the surrounding skin.

There are several theories supporting the existence of the assemblage point.

Paraphrased, these center on the understanding that we are composed of an oscillating energy field with an epicenter: the assemblage point. The form of this human energy field is dependent upon the location and entry angle of this point, and in turn regulates someone's biological and emotional state. However, the position of this point is determined by the biological activity inside the body. By working with this point, we can positively affect our health and lives.

Highly negative situations, such as rape or financial ruin, can shift the assemblage point into a detrimental position, thereby causing physical and emotional upheaval. Childhood trauma and drama can prevent the assemblage point from even settling in a healthy position; it seems the point settles into a specific point at about seven years of age. The various shifted positions-too far up or down, to the right or the left-adversely affect the entire system, especially the brain.

Practitioners often use stone crystals or electronic gem therapy to shift and shape the Assemblage Point.

Our exploration of human energy fields has included the measurable and the subtle, as well as the universal. The excursion has incorporated natural and artificially created fields, as well as various human varieties. We've discovered that every living organism, from small to great, emanates and is affected by fields of energy that, in large part, create the foundation for life itself.