Chapter 47

Ciel looks up at the man that's currently hovering over him, his chest on display, his black silky hair falling around his head. He smiles, a private smile that Sebastian can feel it's only for him, only will ever be for him.

It's quiet, the only sound is the wind blowing through the windows and the soft music playing through the speakers, songs that sing about the feelings they don't dare speak out about.

Sebastian grabs Ciel's hand, placing a kiss along it and smiles back at him, a rare sight to Ciel, and it makes his heart beat faster in his chest, making his blood run faster.

The feelings he sees swarming in those ember eyes, not hidden behind the mask that Sebastian puts up to protect himself is making breathing harder. He feels overwhelmed, almost loved. Like it's on the edge of being there, but will never come out, but it's enough. It feels like it will always be enough to him.

Sebastian leans down and presses a soft kiss to Ciel's pulse point before sucking on it, leaving a mark. Ciel just leans his head back, letting Sebastian mark him, mark over the ones Alois left upon him. He lets Sebastian reclaim him, like property, but it doesn't feel that way. It's possessive, caring, makes him feel protected and owned in a good way.

Sebastian leaves a mark everywhere that Alois left, making them bigger, sending the message to Alois if he were to see them again. Make him remember who Ciel originally was for, who had taken him and cared for him before he did.

Sebastian runs his soft hands down Ciel's body, his fingertips leaving goosebumps in it's path. Ciel closes his eyes, let's himself just feel, biting on his lip and letting out a soft moan at a particulary hard suck upon his neck.

Sebastian grips his hips and pushes them closer to his and grinds against him, their dicks lined up and rubbing against each other, making Ciel breathe harder, putting his hands on Sebastian's back, digging his nails in as the pleasure becomes prominant. He's feeling weightless, so happy and at home, where he belongs.

He doesn't know when Sebastian became such a comfort, such a place for him to be content.

Sebastian starts kissing from his neck down to his dick, looking up at Ciel as he rubs his finger against his opening, making Ciel let out a shuddering breath, pushing his hips up, silently begging for it. He's surprised as a wet mouth wraps around his cock just as a finger enters inside of him, making him moan out, throwing his head back.

He sucks hard, closing his eyes and savoring the taste on his tongue. He's missed this so much, missed tasting Ciel, breathing him in and being with him. He moans around his cock as he takes him deeper inside of his mouth, moving his finger in and out at a slow pace.

Sebastian is being unusually gentle, slow and it's driving Ciel mad. He's letting out small moans, breathless "please" escapes his mouth as well, but Sebastian won't give in. He adds in another finger inside, moving them even slower, but letting them brush up against his prostate, making Ciel arch his back and let out a loud moan. He feels his cock pulsate against his tongue and pulls off just before he can cum, licking his lips and moves down, tonguing at where his fingers are moving in and out.

He scissors his fingers, opening Ciel up slow and steady, sliding his tongue around his fingers and slowly pushes it in besides them, fucking into him a little faster.

Ciel is shaking, trying to close his legs like he can't control it. He's breathing heavier, begging under his breath, whimpering and moaning and it's beautiful to Sebastian's ears.

Sebastian decides to pity him and slides his fingers and tongue out of him, sitting up and kisses along his thighs, sucking and marking them up, smiling against them, content with marking him up.

"Sebastian, please... Please get inside of me." Ciel whimpers, gripping on Sebastian's hair, trying to pull him back up.

Sebastian kisses up to his mouth, kissing him nice and soft as he lubes up his cock without Ciel even realizing it. He rubs the tip along his hole, letting it catching against it, and slowly slides inside of him, so slow it makes Ciel groan.

He bottoms out after a few minutes, making it feel like torture to Ciel because he's gagging for it, wants it so bad he wants to cry. But, something feels different this time somehow, so he refrains from begging or complaining.

The room is charged with emotions. They are breathing into each other's mouths, planting soft kisses occasionally as Sebastian thrusts in and out at a slow pace, his arms wrapping Ciel up into his arms, keeping him as close as possible.

Sebastian kisses to Ciel's ear, giving it a small suck, "You look so beautiful, baby." He whispers so quietly in his ear, his hips snapping a little faster, angling his hips so it hits against his prostate and Ciel let's out a cute, loud moan, gripping at Sebastian's back as he just takes it, his eyes starting to water from how much emotion he's feeling.

His heart feelings like it's going to rip out of his chest. Sebastian is making love to him, and he never thought he'd see the day. There's so much passion in each thrust, making him shudder and shake, making him want to melt into a puddle of goo.

"Baby, honey, I'm gonna cum.." Ciel moans, moving his hips with Sebastian's thrusts. Each thrust is hitting at his prostate dead on, making his orgasm come at him fast and he feels like he can barely hold on.

"Cum with me, please wait, Ciel." There's a begging tone to it that makes Ciel's eye snap shut, nodding his head fast as he tries to hold off his orgasm. Sebastian's thrusts speed up faster now, sloppily. He hears him moaning loud into his ear and it's so hot, making him sweat and feel like he's going to suffocate.

"Fill me up, baby." Ciel begs, moaning loudly as he hears Sebastian let out a whimper. He feels cum fill him up, feels Sebastian shaking against him, squeezing against him tighter and Ciel just cums, his body seizing up and he can barely breathe. He's crying now, can't stop the tears, and he's gasping, digging his nails into Sebastian's back as he gets held so tight.

"Care about you so much, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." Sebastian is rambling in his ear, planting kisses along it and his neck as well, just mumbling thank you over and over, his voice a little shaky.

Ciel nods, biting his lip as he moves Sebastian's face to his and kisses him deeply, letting the almost love he feels for Sebastian just pour out of him, feeling Sebastian up and cries even harder, kissing him with so much passion.

They kiss until they can't do it anymore, tired and sticky, and even though they feel gross from the dried cum, sebastian just rolls onto his side and wraps his arms around Ciel, holding him as he drifts off into sleep with a smile on his face.

Ciel smiles, running his fingertips along his jawline, placing a gentle kiss to his nose as he cuddles up against him, closing his eyes and for once in his life, he feels like everything is going good.

He's happy.