Twelve 열둘

Yoongi's eyes widened as he looked at this mad man before him. How did he know? Why was he obsessed with Lara's scent? He was about to give this man a piece of his mind before Chul took out a detonator. He then pointed towards his own body and quickly unzipped the oversized jacket he was wearing- he was wearing a bomb filled vest.

Yoongi quickly moved away from the man, "Stand back. He is packed with explosives." He ordered Hoseok and Tae Hyung.

"Bring her here or I will press this button and we will all die here. Besides you need her here to heal him." Chul said.

Yoongi cursed Chul under his breath and dialed Namjoon's number.

==================

Jimin looked over towards Jin and Lara, Jin told her that she looked good in HIS clothes that she was currently wearing. He added that she looked better in HIS clothes as compared to her usual ugly outfits. They argued over this issue for a while as Jimin looked on.

The moment he saw Yoongi hugged her and telling her it was going to be okay, his eyes turned green in envy again. Namjoon's voice woke him up from his reverie.

"Park Jimin." Namjoon called out.

"Yes, Deputy Director Kim?" Jimin answered.

"Agent Jeon is down. He was stabbed. He is losing blood as we speak and this asshole won't let Agent Jeon go anywhere or else he will diffuse the explosives he is wearing." Namjoon explained, his voice was filled with worry.

"Sir! We can't let Jungkook die! We have got to save him.." Jimin started but was stopped by Namjoon.

"I know. We have to. There's a terrible price for that, this man requests Lara to come up and heal Agent Jeon." Namjoon said softly but his voice was overheard by Lara herself.

"I'll save him." Lara exclaimed confidently.

Jimin looked over at her in horror, Lara had revived her friends regardless of what they would turn into. Now she was going to walk into the belly of the beast to save another. It was not fair for her, the hardships that she had gone through was always something that was beyond her control- now this.

"Jimin? Can I speak to you in private?" Lara asked him, Namjoon nodded and retreated away from them.

Jimin walked over to her, his eyes refusing to meet hers, he did not want her to enter, Yoongi ENTRUSTED her to him. He knew this was a trap and she was the scapegoat. But at the same time, he did not want Jungkook to die as well, they needed a plan.

"Listen." Lara called out softly, Jimin finally looked up to her, Lara's face was etched with worry, she was afraid. "I need a favour from you. It would help everyone if you do it, everyone, especially me. Can you promise me that? To help me with whatever I need?"

Jimin swallowed and nodded silently. This made Lara smile sadly up at him, "I will tell you what it is when the time comes okay? I will hold on to this promise."

Jimin looked extremely confused but his eyes widened when Lara had moved forward and embraced him in her arms. To his ultimate surprise, she pecked him gently on the cheek and said, "Let's save Jungkook."

==================

Jimin walked into the building along with Lara and Namjoon behind her. They had left Jin at the carpark behind Namjoon's steering wheel. They were met with angry faces of at least 10 men who were all locking their gazes towards Lara. Lara looked down frightfully, as she walked on silently behind Jimin. She watched the back of the younger male before her; back straightened, walking forwards, confidently. She was deathly afraid of what was coming for her; Jungkook was injured, agents held hostage and this mad man, who the hell was he?