Uh-Oh

Ya'moni POV~

"Bae can you bring me something to drink", Keylin yells from upstairs. Now I know this niggah got 2 feet. He can walk down here and get his own shit. I'm PMSing.

"You can walk. Come get your own shit K", I said pissed off. I don't even know why I'm mad. I heard running then the next thing I know I'm pinned against the fucking wall.

" Yo what the fuck is yo problem Ya'moni. You giving me attitude when I ain did shit to yo ass", he said just as pissed as I am. I shrugged his hands off of me. "Leave me alone, I said walking up the to his guest room. I slam the door and laid down then eventually fell asleep.

1 1/2 hours later.................

I wake to see Keylin at the end of the bed crying his heart out.

"What's wrong bae?", I asked. He just sat there just staring at me. I freaked out and tried to console him but he jerked away from me. I frowned.

"Do I not do enough for you? Do I not make you happy? Do I not pleasure you enough?", he asked. I was seriously confused.

"What are you talking abou bae", I said

" I walk pass the room to hear my girlfriend moaning another niggah name", he said getting mad. I felt guilty because I was having a wet dream about Ace.

" What did I do to make you want to cheat on me? You always around that niggah and I never thought in a million years that you had feelings for him Ya'moni", I started to cry with him

"I never cheated K. I don't have feelings for him either. The dream just happened", I said talking through my tears. " Baby I'm sorry I'll keep my distance if that's what I gotta do to fix this relationship. "

"Ya'moni I don't even know if I can trust you bruh. Right now I just feel like killing the niggah", he sighed," I just need some time", he said getting up. I nodded and said ok. I say there as I heard the door slam shut. I was crying my eyes out for at least 2hrs until I got a call ..........

-TBC

Who Called ?

Ya'moni Messed Up

Keylin In Love

~Brebaby