Chapter 4

Ya'moni POV~

I sit at the bus stop for 15min waiting for Ace but it seems like he ain coming so walked to school. I walk to class after I went to my locker and checked in.

"So nice of you to join us Ya'moni", my art teacher says as I walk in and take a seat. I give her glare and try to catch up with the rest of the class work.

*Ring*

I heard the bell go off signaling that it's time to switch classes. I walk into my next class and see Ace flirting with Jestina. I'm so heated right now like foreal though. I take a seat and start doing bell work that's on the board.

"Wassup ma", Ace says to me. I give him a death glare and ignore him.

"So you not talking to me", Ace says to me. And again I ignore him. I raise my hand to get the teachers attention.

"Yes Ya'moni", Ms. Haze says

"May I be excused to the nurses office. I'm not feeling good?", I ask just to get away from Ace. She nods her head then turns back to the board. I gather my stuff and rome the halls of this big ass school.

Ace POV~

Shit! Bruh I fucked up. I look at my clock it says 8:30 am which means I overslept and forgot I had to pick up Ya'moni. I hurried and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I through on true religion jeans, my icy whites, a shirt that says fuck bitches get paid, and I put on my all white snap back. I rushed to baby girl's house to see if she was there but she was long gone. I get to class and Jestina start flirting with me and me being me. I flirted back but then I seen Ya'moni walk in and I tried to talk to her but she was ignoring me.

"Wassup ma", I said to her. She ignored me. Okay let's try this again.

"So you not talking to me", I asked. I feel bad for slipping like that. She asked to go to the nurse cause she felt bad but me and you both no she was just trying to get away from me. So me being determined I asked to go use the restroom so I can find her. I looking for a long ass time until I spotted shawty looking at dem trophies they got out for show.

"Ya'Moni", I said. She jumped so hard I burst out laughing. She mean mugged me.

"Tf you want",she said so cold I think I just felt a breeze.

"Look. I apologize fa leaving you sitting outside waiting fa me but I over slept.", I said hoping for forgiveness.

"It's straight I guess", she said not looking at me.

"No it's not ma. I can tell you still pissed off at me so how about we skip school and spend the day getting to know one another", I asked. She look at me and nodded and said okay. We were walking to my car then I had a feeling she wasn't near me anymore. I turned around to see a shocked expression on her face.

"This your car", she asked still amazed. I nodded yea and then got in the car waiting for her.

"So what you want to do first", I asked her. She just shrugged.

"I don't know. Whatever you wanna do", she said. I started the car and made my way towards the mall.

I found a parking space and looked over to the right and Ya'moni was K.O.

"Ya'moni. We here wake up", I said shakin her a lil. Her fluttered open then all of sudden got big.

"Why are we here", she asked. I cocked my eyebrow up givin her the "are you foreal" look.

"So we can shop duh", I said

"I don't have any money Ace", she said

"Don't worry abou al'dat jus come on", I said gettin out the car going towards the entrance with Ya'moni on my heels.

What You Think?

I know Its Short Sorry.😒😒

~Bre'Baby