Hell Nawe

Ace POV~

I walked in the house quietly hearing Ariel and some niggah laughing they asses off. So I'm thinking that Ariel done lost her fucking mind. I follow their voices into the living room. And stood there like hell nawe.

"I wanna laugh too", I said mad as hell making both of them jump

"Oh, hey bae. What you doing home early?", she asked walking to trying to get a hug.

"Nawe don't touch me. Why is there anotha niggah in my house", I asked.

"You mean our house and he's helping me with a surprise for you", she said with a whole lotta attitude.

"Cut the attitude cuz you da one in the wrong. If it's a surprise, you deal with det shit at his shop or somewhere out in public not in MY mutha'fuckin house", I said towering over her then dude but in.

"I'm sorry for the trouble sir, she just wanted to buy you a nice gift", he said trying to leave but I stopped him.

"Nawe you good but take her with you and get out my house", I looked at Ariel then went to my room and fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was awaken up outta my sleep when I heard a knock at my door. "Who is it", I asked through the door.

"It's Ya'moni", I opened the door and jus stood there.

"What you want", I asked as I let her in.

" You King I been wanting you for the longest", she said touching me on my chest. I ain gone lie, the way she said that was so fucking sexy

"Mane Moni quit playing. What you mean you want me?", I asked curiously. She looked at me for a sec then she put her hand in my pants grabbing my now awoken soldier. I grunted a bit as she stroked it. Mane this shit felt wonderful but I soon realized I'm with Amber. Shit i mean Ariel.

"Oh, shit ! Ya'moni quit. You know I'm with Ariel", I said pulling her hand out but she put it right back in and said,"So, what she don't know won't hurt her baby. Forget her its suppose to be me and you" I don't know what came over me but I kissed her which turned into tongue kissing. I picked her up and took her to the kitchen nd sat her on the counter. I kissed her down her neck to her navel piercing I took her to get a while back. She pulled her shirt off while I pulled her spandex shorts off. Her pussy was so fuckin beautiful and fat. It was dripping too. I get down on my knees and start eating her like my life depended on it.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck King!", she screamed as she was trying to run away. In the process of eating her out I start fingering the shit outta her until I felt her shaking. I used my other hand to take my dick out.

"I-I-I'm abou-", before she could continue I stood up and quickly slammed my hard rock soldier into her.

"KIIIIIING!!!!", she screamed but I soon realized she sounded like Ariel.

......... "King. King wake up", I popped up outta my sleep and looked around. Damn wtf am I dreaming about her for especially tht kinda dream.

"King you hear me", Ariel said to me. I'm still in shock.

WTF MANE?!?!?

Whoah King Having Freaky Kinky Dreams.

Ariel Gotta Surprise ????

What Yall Think

Sorry It's Short

~Brebaby