Chapter 14

Cassie stared at her reflection for hours, dreaming about coming home with her new crush.  She turned on the tap and washed her face.  She tried not to puke when she swallowed the black water.  It was still normal H2O.

She walked out of the bathroom, and into a hallway.  She stared out the window.  She was rather disappointed that the sun has yet to be risen.  All of the clocks here have no arms.

She heard a slight sigh behind her. 

Death fidgeted with the veil of omega in the living room.  The veil glowed with the brightest shade of azure.  Cassie sank into the sofa next to him.  

She notice his eyes stared at her for a moment before they returned to the original position.  Another sigh.  

"Who's Azrael?"

HM?

"Azrael."  Cassie got up to the book case, moved a few books, and pulled out the photograph.

Death studied the photo.  Some gloom lingered in atmosphere.  AZRAEL.    Death winced from the name.  He crumpled up the photo and flung it.  The balled up picture bounced off a shelf, a wall, and a few books before it landed into the garbage bin.  Show off.

Cassie stared at the robed skeleton.  She tried reminding herself that he was done ticked about the argument with Mortem and was still trying to get over it.  Cassie gave up.  She rose to her feet, and stalked to her quarters.

DEATH OF UNIVERSES.  Death's voice echoed.

Author's Note: Apologies if this is such a short chapter.  I just have to leave space between this and what happens next.