Chapter 12: Meeting Cinder and Zamma

( A/N Hey guys sorry that it has taken me so long to do this I have no excuse for it and I apologise now on to the story)

(Clouds POV)

I was walking around Vale trying to kill some time while I wait for the girls to finish their shopping. As I'm walking I can't shake the feeling of being watched.

After walking to a cafe to get some coffee I spot two woman looking at me they both have black hair but one had orange colored eyes at the other hand onyx colored eyes.

They see me and approach my table the tall girl reminds me of someone from my past.

Onyx eyes: So we meet again Cloud.

It takes a bit but now I remember her this is the demon of the mist Zamma.

Zamma:What have nothing to say to me darling?

Me:When I let you live I said to not let me see you again. So why are you here?

Zamma:For you of course my dear.

Me:I'm already engaged and what we had wasn't going to last you said it yourself.

Zamma:That was a mistake dose your wife know about me?

Me:Nothing happened.

Orange eyes:That's for her to believe

Yang:I do believe him.

I turn around to see Yang and the others glaring at the two in front of me.

Yang:Now who are you two?

Zamma:I am Zamma and this is my new student Cinder.

Me:Leave and I'll let you live Zamma.

She smirks and walks away with Cinder.

Yang:You owe me some fun time darling~

I turn around and see the others lustfull smirks and figure today is going to be a long day.

(.....A/N HELLO PEOPLES SORRY FOR THE MAJOR DELAY IN STORIES K HAVE BEEN UNMOTIVATED AND IM TRYING TO GET BACK INTO IT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY.....)