Chapter 1:Reunion

(Clouds POV)

It's been 8 years since my father found me I am next in line for the head of the Uchiha since my father is the current head they want me to marry multiple people I will marry Yang of course but I don't know who else. Their are a couple girls that have taken interest in me but I only have eyes for Yang.

I'm interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door I get out off bed and open it to see a friend Ino Yamanaka she started to blush but I didn't know why till I looked down and realized I only had a pair of shorts on I smirk and say.

Me: Is my best friend getting perverted ideas about me?

Ino: N-n-no.

Me: The stutter and blush say other wise.

Ino composes her self and says to me.

Ino: You know the new first years come in today right?

Me: Oh shit I forgot all about that.

I thank her and close the door and get my normal attire on

(With the sword as well no mask and the Uchiha symbol on it)

I walk out of my dorm and lock up and walk with Ino to the courtyard it's odd that I was put on a one man team I know that I'm powerful but I didn't think that I was that strong but I am a second year.

We drive in the courtyard as the bullhead lands and kids start to walk out as Ino and I walk around most of the girls are blushing and getting nose bleeds and mumbling things about me while guys are doing the same thing, for Ino. I chuckle and say.

Me: It appears we have some fans.

Ino: *giggles*It seems so.

We hear a explosion and Ino and I run to the source to see Ruby getting yelled at by a Schnee we walk up and I say.

Me: Is there a problem?

They turn to see us and their face turn a dark shade of red then the Schnee notices the Uchiha crest on my shirt and says.

Schnee: Your a Uchiha what branch do you come from. She said as if it was a demand but before I can answer a black haired girl says.

Black: Weiss Schnee heiress to the Schnee dust company and Cloud Uchiha next in line for then head of your clan unlike the Schnee, your clan helps then faunes.

I smile while Weiss gets annoyed and walks away.

Me: Thank you. What's your name miss.

Blake: Your welcome. And it's Blake Belladonna.

I turn to Ruby who looks nervous and I say to her.

Me: Hello again little rose. As I said this her eyes widen and runs and hugs me and says.

Ruby: Big brother your okay.

Me: Yes I am Rubes. Let me Introduce you to a friend of mine. I turn to Ino and say.

Me: Ruby meet Ino, Ino this is Ruby my adoptive sister.

The say hi and shake hands and I turn to see Blake has left I turn back to Ruby and ask her.

Me: Rubes is Yang here?

Ruby: Yeah she went to hang with some friends. Wait are you on a team and are you a first year?

I chuckle and say.

Me: I'm a one man squad and I'm a second year sis.

Ruby: Wait really your that powerful now.

I nod and walk her and a new friend she made named Jauen and about their weapon and I also asked Ruby how she got into Beacon early by stopping a robbery from Roman Torchwick. We arrive at the area Oz dose his speeches.

-Timeskip to the ballroom-

I told Ruby not to tell Yang that I'm here and that I'll surprise her in the night.

I sneak up behind her and I hear.

Yang: It's like a big slumber party.

Ruby: I don't think dad would approve of all the boys.

Yang: I would love it but I want only one man thats Cloud I can't wait to see him again.

I smile and wrap my arms around her and she helps I tell her.

Me: That's sweet Yang I missed you as well.

(Yang's POV)

Once the person behind me says that I turned around to clobber him but I see the man I love Cloud.

Me: It's you Cloud. I say and wrap my arms around his neck as he kisses me I have waited so long for this.

Cloud: I'm still yours Yang.

I smile and say.

Me: And I'm yours as well.

We kiss more once we finish a lot of guys look pissed off at Cloud and girls look pissed at me for kissing him I turn to see him glaring at everyone and all of them get frightened I didn't know why until I looked into his eyes and saw this.

He looks pissed all of the guys back off as do the girls his eyes change back to their normal colors and he looks at me a little nervous

Me: It's okay Cloud let's go to sleep.

Cloud: Okay beautiful.

(A/N HELLO EVERYONE I WILL BE DOING A NARUTO HAREM FOR THIS STORY AS WELL LET ME KNOW IF THEIR IS ANY GEMDERBENT CHARACTERS YOU WANT TO SEE