Chapter 4 : The Abusers

(Cloud POV)

...... 3 months later......

I wake up and see darkness and something soft squishy and firm on my face the feel like their different sizes I squeeze both and I hear two moans wait oh shit what happened last night why don't I feel, Any clothes am I naked wait oh shit.

I look up and see a naked Yang and Sasuki naked with satisfied smiles on their face. I look under the blankets and see I'm inside Yang and I didn't have protection I think I fucked up well apparently I fucked two people.

I slowly get up and pull out and she makes a soft moan I sneak to where my clothes are and grab my pants and boxers and sneak to the bathroom. Once I'm in their i shower and think to myself that the last three months have been crazy.

... Flashback..... 2 months ago.......

(Clouds POV)

I was in my dorm trying to teach Jaune how to use chakra nature with Naruko since Jaunes chakra nature is wind style we have been helping him with it since I got tired of Cardin picking on him, this way he can defend himself Naruko has taught him the shadow clone jutsu.

---Timeskip-----

Naruko and I have just finished training Jaune and we are sitting in a open field and are eating ramen she made together she looked worried so I ask her.

Me: What's wrong Naruko?

Naruko: Nothing is wrong.

I notice that she looks like she's on the verge of tears I instantly hug her as she hugs and cries into my chest and I ask her.

Me: What's wrong? Please tell me.

Naruko: I'm scared.

Me: Of what? I asked confused

Naruko: What's inside of me.

Me: Wait you have a tailed beast inside of you don't you?

Naruko: Cloud please don't hate me I didn't as-

I cut her off by kissing her and she looks at me teary eyed and asks.

Naruko: Why would you do that what about Yang and Sasuki?

I chuckle and say.

Me: They are okay with everything I need to rebuild the clan and someone like you I would want to carry my child.

She blushes and tackles me into a kiss and asks.

Naruko: Your okay with you know.

I nod and tell her about Drell and she's happy to know that we aren't that different.

....... End flashback........

I chuckle thinking about it and then their is the rest of them in my dorm.

....... Flashback........ 4 weeks ago......

I was sitting in the living room with Yang on my lab Sasuki on my right, and Naruko to my left. Suddenly the door burst open and in comes the rest of team rwby and and team leaf (Sorry couldn't think of another name if you have one I'd appreciate it if you told me it) and Ruby walks up to me and says.

Ruby: Cloud the rest of us of a confession to say to you.

All: We love you.

My jaw hit the floor and Yang puts her finger to my jaw and pushes it up and says.

Yang: You will catch flies hubby.

I look in my mind scape and I can hear Drell laughing his scaly ass of.