Guido Mista x Fem Reader (Side Piece)

Start from the beginning

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah everything's fine."

"Doesn't seem that way," He said while stopping in front of the restaurant.

"What?" You asked as he stood there staring at you.

He sighed.

"...Look you haven't been yourself for the past few weeks, is something going on that you're not telling me about?"

"I said everything's fine, I've just been having a tough time with work and school that's all..."

Deciding not to pressure you any more about the subject you both sat at a table outside of the restaurant. You both glazed over the menu until you found something you liked and ordered it when the waitress arrived.

You both decided to talk about each other's day when you heard a familiar voice from far away call out to you both.

"Oi (Y/N), Abbacchio!"

No...

You watched as Mista waved frantically at you both from across the street.

Damn that Mista, he knows better than to come around when you and Abbacchio were out together in public!

As Mista approached, he pulled up an extra chair from a nearby table and sat down.

"So, what are you two up to today?" He asked.

"Well, I decided to take (Y/N) out to this new restaurant for a date," Abbacchio spoke sternly.

"Really? That's great... What are you having to eat?" Mista asked you.

"...Just the spaghetti," You murmured.

"Hmm interesting..."

Mista grabbed a menu nearby and looked through it, the waitress returned, and he went ahead and placed an order of spaghetti as well.

"Hope you guys don't mind, I'm starving! After a long day of physical activities, it really works up quite the appetite."

You bit your tongue to avoid saying anything misleading in front of Abbacchio.

"...So, we were talking about each other's day?" You said while diverting your attention back to Abbacchio.

"Ah yes, well I basically summed up mine, what did you do today?"

Mista choked on his water and you shot him a dirty look.

"Yes (Y/N), what did you do today?" Mista asked while trying to hold back a laugh.

You stomped Mista's foot from underneath the table, he yelped a bit.

"Oh Mista, are you alright?" You asked sarcastically.

"...Great," He said through clenched teeth.

"Well, to be honest, I didn't really do much today, just normal routine..."

***

After lunch Abbacchio insisted you that you came back to his apartment, Mista tried to follow but you angrily pushed him away and told him to stop pestering you both.

Upon entering Abbacchio's apartment, you both did what you normally did, talked, watched a movie and sometimes partook in your own separate activities. Abbacchio was a busy man so you rarely had any time to spend with him, finally being able to have him all to yourself was great. Although Abbacchio was very distant with you, he claimed that he loved you deeply on multiple occasions, but he rarely showed it and never seemed interested in that type of romantic behavior.