The girl pulled a book out of her carry on bag and let her eyes absorb the words, ignoring the glances of spine-chilling pedestrians that walked by the girl, while she waited for the duo to be finished with their unfortunate business.

Draco and Lucius walked into Flourish and Blotts minutes later for their new books, Aria's mother had given her enough money to pay for them, so she was set as she dragged her feet behind the duo who held their head tall as they pushed their way confidentially through the crowds of people.

It was only seconds ago, after their meeting with Borgin, that Lucius had lectured Aria about how she 'needs to know when to keep her mouth shut.' And now they were watching Harry get his picture taken with Gilderoy Lockhart and given a new set of books while Draco seethed besides the young girl.

While Harry was tipping his new set of books into a short ginger girl's cauldron Draco headed over to Harry causing Aria to sigh as she slipped the book into her bag that she had been skimming through.

"Bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter?" Draco sneered "Famous Harry Potter, can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page."
"Leave him alone, he didn't want all that!" the small girl piped up glaring at Draco which made Aria smirk amused.
"Potter, you've got yourself a girlfriend!" Draco laughed
"You know Malfoy, when we discussed hiding your jealously better earlier, this is considered part of that same idea. Just because you can't get a girlfriend yourself doesn't mean you have to rain on everyone else's parade." Aria sarcastically frowned winking playfully at Harry who's cheeks turned a slight pink which Aria didn't seem to catch as Ron and Hermione fought their way over.
"Oh it's you." Ron scoffed looking at Draco. "Bet you're surprised to see Harry here, eh?"

"Not as surprised as I am to see you in a shop, Weasley." Draco retorted "I suppose your parents will go hungry for a month to pay for all those."
Ron's face turned as red as his hair as he dropped his books into the cauldron too and started towards Malfoy but Harry and Hermione grabbed the back of his jacket.
Aria went to retort yet an unfamiliar voice cut her off.
"Ron!" a tall man with similar resemblance towards the Weasley kids stumbled over with the twins.
"What are you doing? It's too crowded in here, let's go outside."

"Ace! You're alive!" Fred greeted causing Aria to raise an eyebrow at the twin.
"Why wouldn't I be?" Aria asked confused.
Fred went to reply but his father cut him off, "So you are the famous Aria my boys have been yammering on about."
Aria went to reply but Lucius cut her off, a hand on Draco's shoulder and as he tried to place another on Aria but she moved away from it brushing off the glance thrown her way.

"Well, well, well -- Arthur Weasley."
"Lucius," Arthur replied coldly.
"Busy time at the Ministry, I hear, all those raids... I hope they're paying you overtime?" Lucius reached into Ginny's cauldron and removed a battered up book.
"Obviously not," Lucius continued "Dear me, what's the use of being a disgrace to the name of wizard if they don't even pay you well for it?"

Mr. Weasley's face turned red causing Aria's heart to sink.
"We have a very different idea of what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy." he remarked.
"Clearly," Lucius commented his eyes trailing on Hermione's parents who were watching from afar.
"The company you keep, Weasley . . . and I thought your family could sink no lower —" Lucius taunted there was a thud of metal as Ginny's cauldron went flying as Arthur threw himself at Lucius knocking him backward into a bookshelf causing dozens of spell books to come tumbling on their heads as Aria felt herself being yanked farther away from the scene into the background.
"Get him, Dad!" Fred called out from besides Aria who had pulled her out of the way this caused Aria to roll her eyes at his cheer a small smile spreading across her lips as she shook her head.