Chapter 3

Lancers POV

Welp. I guess I have to fight these guys. I kept shooting my spades out, until I realized that one of the humans, the female one, had a spade necklace, and a spade hairclip. It was like a genderbent, human me! I was so surprised that I just stopped attacking and stood there, staring at her.

Your POV

I was getting better at my dodging, until Lancer stopped attacking. Then I saw that he was just staring at me. It was confusing of why he was staring at me, but I didn't really care. I got out my blue sword, which I had no clue how I got it, and hit Lancer with it. I wasn't leaving without a fight, but im not dieing either, even though he stopped attacking. Then I realized that he was looking at my spade hairclip, which I also have no clue how I got that, and realized that Lancer is literally a spade person. And spades where my favorite types of cards...
Me: Why are you staring at me Lancer?
Lancer: Uh....................
Then he just looked at the ground, got on his bike, and went away.
Prince: Well, at least you guys won
Me: yeah...
Susie: Can you take that hood off? I can't hear you at all.
Prince: um.. Ok
Then the prince took his cloak off, and revealed that he was a black, fluffy goat with a green robe with a black heart on it, green glasses, and a big, green hat. He was freaking adorable.
Prince: My name is Ralsei
Me: OMG YOUR SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
Susie: Eh
Kris: FLUFFY BOI
Ralsei: Well, we need to stop Lancer, and fast.
Me: Alright then! Lets start the REAL adventure.