Ima yeet myself away

While everybody was sleeping I was awake and thinking "I don't have to be like this,  I am better than this... they need me.  I put on my coat and found my old U. A uniform and ran off with it in my arms.  I ran to izuku's house and knocked,  the door opened " (Y/N)?! " He yelled so loud I think he woke up everybody in the whole neighborhood.  "Yup,  that's my name and I haven't been gone for that long" I said while hugging him "you sure about that? " He said with a questioning look on his face.  He let me inside and took me to his room and gave me a snack, opened it and took a bite "Damn,  I forgot what food tasted like" I said with wide smile and with my (T/C)  (tail color)  tail swishing and ate it all. "Wait... what? " Izuku said with a concerned look on his face,  "are you ok? " He asked while tilting his head like I have always done "it is catching on 😺" And I explained everything. 

"So you yeeted yourself out the door? " He asked me while tilting his head again "I have taught you well" I patted his head "and yes,  yes I did" Izuku's mom came out with hot chocolate and gave it to us,  she used milk to make a cat in mine and put a bush in his.  I giggled when I saw his picture and pointed to it "oh... " He stared deeply at it "you are the best bush boi" I fake fainted at his bush-ness (A/n : new word XD)  "isn't that what llida says? "  He got up and put his hot chocolate on the computer desk and sat back down on the bed.  "YOU ARE MY FAVORITE" I got up and patted his head.    

Time skip brought to you by the lazy ass author 

I awoke on the floor with (F/D)  (favorite drink)  cans all around my body,  pizza boxes on the floor,  games scattered around,  all might body pillow, - wait what,  I sat up and look for holes or stains but it didn't "phew.... He is still innocent...... Unlike bakahoe........." I took off my clothes to change into my U. A uniform but izuku woke up at the WORST time possible "well shit..... " I covered myself with the stuffed all mights "yea...... Ima  go die in a hole and change in the bathroom" As I turned around the door opened and in came his mom "well shit" I sighed "I promise I was not trying to do anything sexually bad to your bush boi" I crossed my heart and walked past his mom and into the bathroom and changed,  came out and did my hair and etc.. 

Me and izuku walked to school and sat down and I had the worst spot......  Between perverts : Pikachu and grape baby  "Don't you fucking touch me " I slapped mineta's hand away when he reached for my boobs "BAaKAHOE, SAVE ME" I screeched at him when he walked in and he smacked mineta's the fuck out of the chair and threw him into the board and threw Pikachu at the window and make a big crack "thank u" I hugged him and he blushed. 

"Wtf happened here.... " Aizawa walked in and glared at me "i killed all might" I said sarcastically and Midoryia flipped the fuck out obviously didn't catch my sarcasm.  Aizawa just rolled his eyes and walked to the front "who needs to go to grandma recovery? " He said while glaring at Pikachu and mineta and they both walked out bleeding from their faces.  I turned around and smiled at bakahoe,  Mind: oh shit,  I like him.......  "Ayoooo Mr. Sleep could I  go take a shit in a toilet? " I said as I heard a beep come from my pocket "......  Fine but don't be long" He sighed.  I yeeted myself out the door and into the bathroom door and hid under the sink.  I took out my phone and answered the call from 'the childish bitch that I should report to the po po soon' "what's up my homie?" I said,  cringing at the thought of him speaking "Get your tailed ass back here or Dabi Will come get your ass and roast it" He said "Do you speak to Kurogiri with that mouth? " I said while gasping (fake).  I hung up before his could talk and I ran back to the classroom "how was the shit you took? " Senpai????  Said "refreshing" I giggled and sat down and I noticed that almost all the Bois looked cute and I blushed and my whole face looked like bakahoe's eyes. 

Time skip brought to you by a napping Aizawa 

I walked out  and followed bakahoe home "wtf do you want,  cat bitch? " He looked over at me "I don't have a home,  think of this as a sleepover with your bro but he is female and has ears and a tail and claws that will rip out your eyes if you do something bad to me... "  I said while skipping ahead and tried to guess his house.  Bakahoe opened the door and yelled "I'M HOME YOU OLD HAG" And a woman with ashy blonde hair came up to him and slapped the back of his head and she noticed me "are you his girlfriend? " She asked and I blushed "no,  I was kidnapped by villous,  live alone,  villains know where my house is.... Blah blah blah" I said while doing little hands movements while talking and she let me in. 

Sorry for the short chapter and the long time waiting I lost my charger and had to get a new one and it's 1:11 and I have school in the morning 

Baiiii

P. S if you have roblox and you wanna talk to me my user is :racoonwooo (ik its spelt wrong) and tell me when you friend me and your quiet so I can accept it 

(∩'∀'∩)*゜