New Villain

(Y/n) 's P. O. V

"LET ME GO YOU CREEP" I shouted while flailing my arms and legs around then I remembered I had retractable spikes on my shoes/Boots so I pressed my spiked bracelet that came along with my costume and pressed a dull spike and the spikes came out of my boots and I kicked the man in the shoulder.  "Gahh! " The hand man screamed in agony and threw me on the ground only to have my Boot/shoe Spikes to make a bigger gash in his shoulder. "Hmphh! " I growled a bit from the pain in my back. I got onto my knees and was about to crack my back when a big bird thing came over to me and smash my head into the ground (Like what it did with Eraserhead/Aizawa)  my body fell limp and I blacked out but I was still breathing 'I can't Die to these Pathetic Jerks,  I can't be weak........ Got to wake up,  got to  save my classmates... .  I fell into deep sleep. 

I awoke to darkness and something covering my face,  I sat up"wtf.. " I mumbled to myself. (If somebody made a funny compilation of your character animated and saying wtf I will laugh so hard)  i put my hand on my face feeling bandages "Recovery Girl? " I called out thinking I was in her Office.  I heard the a door squeak and Whispers "Who's there! " I shouted and turned my head around "seems like she's awake" A raspy voice said to what seems like another person "Good thing I patched her up when I did or she would have  no more blood" A calm voice said and I heard footsteps getting closer to me "Step any closer and I'll be left with no choice but to attack" I said  while my ears twitched from me being paranoid. 

"Sure..... " The raspy voice said sarcastically and I heard footsteps get closer "Where am I! " I shouted at them at least I think I did. "Who are you! " I hissed while I turned my head in all different directions that I could turn my head in "Shigaraki Tomura " The raspy voice said blankly "Kurogiri" The calm voice said.  "Now you will Obey us" The raspy voice said in a serious tone so I just nodded as I was completely scared of what they were going to do. 

1 month Later

(Y/n) 's P. O. V

I was a villain for a month now well a blind one since the bandages on my face. "(L/n)  time to take that off" kurogiri said with his forever calm voice "yay! " I cheered I said as I jumped up and down while clapping my hands,  he took the bandage off and I had to get my eyes used to the Light  "Kurogiri have I ever told you how Handsome you are" I smiled with my small cat teeth (#Keephimsafe4ever) "N-no" He stuttered  and I could tell if he had a real face he would be blushing.  "Where's Shigaraki? " I tilted my head with my ears tilting the same way "over there with the young girl aka Toga" Kurogiri pointed at them and I walked over there with my (e/c)  eyes darting around "Hiya Toga and Shigaraki! " I said with a soft smile "What do you want Bra- " He was about to  finish his sentence when he turned to me.  "So you healed" He asked me while he kept staring into my (e/c)  eyes "ya! "  "Woah you look Bad ass and cute at the same time! " Toga cheered with her crazy smile "what do you mean? " I asked "you got a cool scar on your cheek! " She exclaimed. "Let me see" I grabbed a cup out of Shigaraki's hand and dumped the contents on the floor and looked at my face with the cup. " I wouldn't say I'm good looking" I said as I shrugged my shoulders "I think I can talk about being Ugly thank you very much" Shigaraki said.  "I wanna see your face then! " I said with wide eyes.