Mr. Hands

Denki's P. O. V

"(Y/n)  are you there? " Still no answer but I was knocking on the garage door,  the front door was open a crack.  "(Y/n)?  I said as I walked inside,  I looked around.  I walked up the stairs and found her room door open "(y/n)? " I called again.  I stumbled upon her phone and looked in her phone and saw a contact that said 'Mr. Hands'  so I looked on it and I decided to text it. 

(Username)  who is this? 

                                                            ?????? (Mr.Hands) 

(Username)  I said who is this

                                                             Mr. Hands(Mr.Hands) 

(Username)  ( ͠° ͟ ͜ʖ ͡ ͠°)

                 I'm guessing your not (Username)  (Mr.Hands) 

(Username) you Guessed right

                                  Denki or some other guy (Mr.Hands) 

(Username) how do you know my name? 

         She told me your names (Mr.Hands) 

 (Username) why? 

                                  Incase I was a U. a student (Mr.Hands) 

(Username)  and....? 

                                    Nope....... (Mr.Hands) 

(Username)  shes not at her house,  do you know where she is? 

                                                                         Maybe (Mr.Hands) 

(Username) where is she! 

                                        Not telling (Mr.Hands) 

(Username)  fine but watch your back bc if you have her you will be sorry you took her! 

 (Mr.Hands disconnected) 

((Username) disconnected))

I slammed her phone on her desk but not hard enough to break it,  I texted Tordoroki from her phone. 

(Username)  Tordoroki

                                                             ???????  (🔥❄icy_hot) 

(Username)  it's Denki

          Uhh hi Denki,  where's (y/n)  (🔥❄icy_hot) 

(Username)  that's the point

                What do you mean?  (🔥❄icy_hot) 

(Username)  she was kidnapped maybe,  a "Friend" Named "Mr.Hands" Was acting like he stole her

              Should I get some classmates? (🔥❄icy_hot) 

(Username)  ya

                                         Alright,  cya (🔥❄icy_hot) 

(Username)  Cya 

(🔥❄icy_hot  disconnected) 

((Username) disconnected) 

(Y/n) 's P. O. V

I awoke in an abandoned Bar and I noticed I was chained to the floor "help! " I yelled as I tried getting out.  I hissed and a young adult with a hand on his face  and I saw a person made out of mist as the bartender  "let me go! " I hissed at them.  "Who even are you" I growled  "what's your quirk? " The young adult with a hand on his face said.  "I don't have one" I lied since I didn't trust him.  He gave me a death glare "are you sure  about that? " He growled.  "Uhh.. Maybe? " I said as I tried to get out of the chains.

  I turned my hand into a cat paw and unsheathed my claws and broke my wrist to unlock myself while the two watched.  "Perfect... " He said to the mist bartender " If your going to talk about me at least say it to my face" I hissed at them , young  man was surprised at my attitude. He was staring at me so I tried getting up and I ran out of there maybe faster than All Might. "Bye bye, now go to hell!" I hissed  at them as I heard footsteps chasing me so I ran faster.  I shoved the door open and ran out grabbing the attention of many people,  I ran into into a tall figure making me fall on my behind.  "(Y/n)? " The guy said "Don't hurt me! " I whined thinking it was the hand man "why would I hurt a Classmate? " He said and I looked up and saw llida and I tried to hug him but I was only a little above his crotch so he blushed hard "thank you saving me" I said to him tearing up a bit "U-Uh ya,  what happened? " He said to me "i was kidnapped by creepy people and I had to break my wrist to get out of the chains" I cried a little as I didn't let go of the hug "let's get you back" He said and I nodded and let go as tears rolled down my chin.   

Kurogiri's P. O. V

I watched the (h/c)  haired Neko walk off with a tall nerd while crying , i  walked back inside and washed some cups.