He's hurt me but hopefully tonight he'll say all the right things and we might just get together. I'm pretty sure we both want that.

Like earlier I began to dat dream, all I could think about was him. His beautiful blue eyes, browny/blonde hair. He's perfect.

The bell soon went and I raced home so I could find the perfect outfit.

As I was walking home I was about 50 meters in front of Sweet Pea. I don't want to see him or speak to him, luckily for me Kevin said I could stay at his house tonight, he mainly offered so he can find out everything that was said between me and Sebastian tonight.

I walked up to my room and put down my back pack. I looked into my closet and I wanted to find something casual but still pretty.

I tried on every single item of clothing I had, I wish I was exaggerating. I tried every possible combination and when I didn't like it I quickly moved onto the next. I spent about two hours throwing on clothes and then throwing them onto my bed.

In the end I chose a black top and a pair of green camo shorts. I looked in the mirror and I was happy with how I looked.

I walked into my bathroom and put my hair into two French braids

I walked into my bathroom and put my hair into two French braids. I spray on some of my favourite perfume and I put on one my necklaces.

I picked up my phone and purse. I walked downstairs and I saw Sweet Pea in the lounge, doing something unproductive as usual and my dad was in the kitchen making diner.

Hal: where are you going? He asked me.
Betty: on a date. I say only to piss Sweet Pea off.
Hal: when will you be home? He asked.

By the tone in his voice I could tell that he wasn't impressed that I was going on a date.

Betty: I'm not. I say.

I'm really good at making them mad. My dad looked like he wanted to lock me away in my room. Sweet Pea rolled his eyes but didn't say anything.

I walked out the door so they didn't have a chance to say anything or ban me from going.

I slowly walked to Pops as I enjoyed the nice cooling breeze against my skin. It felt refreshing.

I knew I was close to Pops when I was able to see the large neon lightened sign that lighted up the area surrounding it.

I walk into the small diner and I hear the bell ring. I scan the room, seeing if Sebastian was here yet. To my luck he was and he saw me walking to him.

He greeted me with a smile and complimented me, making me blush a little.

I took a seat opposite him and he looked me in the eyes.

Sebastian: Betty I just want to say how sorry I am for the way I've acted ever since I've moved to Riverdale. I've been completely rude and out of line. I'm so sorry. He says genuinely. I give him a small smile.
Betty: it's okay Sebastian, just tell me why. I say to him.
Sebastian: I was jealous. He says.
Betty: of what? I asked.
Sebastian: I thought there was something going on between you and Archie. He says shyly.
Betty: he'll only ever be my best friend. I tell him and he nods his head.
Sebastian: Betts I really like you and I'd like for us to be a thing. He says nervously. I smile.
Betty: I would like that t- I was cut off by someone yelling my name.