Marilyn Monry

I was new to camp half-blood.
Percy saved my satyr and I from a hellhound.

He was showing me around camp and I saw a blonde headed girl run over to us.

Percy's face hardened.

"Percy plea-"

"I have nothing to say to you."

"Perc-"

"No, I turned down immortality then as soon as it's your turn for your wish you accept when no one else did! Leo is the only exception but I forgive him because it was for the girl he loves! Can you say the same for me, I turned it down so I could stay with my friends, then you just up and accept it!"

"I'm sorry!"

I snuck off because I felt like an intruder.

I could still hear them arguing in the distance.

I ran into a fleshy wall.
I look up to see a boy with latino features. Elfish ears. Curly hair. He had oil and such on his hands.

I was never much of a builder. Only, because the things I make go haywire.

He smiled a sad smile at me.
"My name's Leo."
"I'm Marilyn. Um, I heard Percy and uh someone arguing and your name came up."
"Yeah, they've been arguing for months now."

He led me to the dining hall. Then after to the campfire.

We sang songs and I noticed a little black area of the flame.

As if someone wasn't as happy as they could be.

I turned slightly to my right and saw Leo silently crying.

I leaned over and whispered, "Leo, what's wrong?"

"I freed Calypso, but the gods wiped her memory. She's as normal as a mortal teenage girl now."

I hugged him in comfort.

He cried into my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip 3 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo was my best friend now. I was claimed by Apollo at the campfire all those years ago.

I admit I was starting to crush on him. But, I'm positive he only thinks of me as a BFALAWAA, or Best Friends As Long As We Are Alive, considering he gave back his immortality after the whole Calypso ordeal.

I also felt bad having a crush on him when he so obviously loves Calypso, no memory or not.

Also, Percy and Annabeth are married and Annabeth's pregnant.

So, we were walking alongside the cabins.

He leaned in and kissed me!
It was amazing.

"Marilyn will you be my girlfriend?"
I nodded.

About 10 years after that we were at the altar.

Being a demigod isn't easy but that doesn't mean life isn't enjoyable.