Sylvie Rodriguez

A/N Most of these the mist will be faded this one will be kind of different though.

Sylvie POV

I was walking around central park, in the rain. I was lost and was crying. I turned seven just yesterday. My Mommy and Daddy were taken by really big dogs with red eyes.

Mommy said to call one of my grandpa's if something happened. So I grabbed my moms phone with a weird symbol on the back. I was pressing random buttons until the screen said, "Grandpa H."

I hit send. It rand a few times and I heard a "Hello?"

"Hello, grandpa?"

"Who is it?"

"Mommy said to tell you my names's Sylvie and if something happened to call you or uncle A."

I heard him mutter and shout something. "I'm giving the phone to uncle A now ok?"

"Ok."

A new voice came on.

"Ok, Sylvie a boy with black hair and green eyes by the name of Percy will find you. Go with him and you'll be safe, Ok."

"Ok." The line went dead. I cried even more. I saw a figure through the rain.

He ran up to me. He fit the description. "Sylvie?" he asked.

I nodded and hugged his leg because he was really tall. I was crying and crying. 

He picked me up and wrapped his jacket around me some. He ran  for a little bit but I was snuggled so far into his chest all I could see was his orange shirt.

I heard him shout something and a pretty girl ran over. She grabbed me and asked me, "Do you know your Mommy's name?"

"Clarisse."

Percy smiled. "Your mom and dad are safe. They are just sleeping right now. I'll come wake you up when they are up, ok?"

I nodded again. He carried me to a cabin. I just now noticed that it stopped raining.

"Ok, this is Sylvie and she's seven. Her mom is Clarisse so be nice."

I laid down on one of the bunks and went to sleep. I woke up with a pain in the side of my face. I touched it tearing up. I saw blood on my fingers. Two boys were watching me. I screamed and cried. They started freaking out and tried to touch me and calm me down but whenever they got near I screamed louder. I saw a little contraption by the bed with a bronze knife on it. A few specks of blood, my blood, was on it.

I heard mommy call out. "Sylvie, are you ok?" She was scared and I've never heard mommy scared.

She saw the boys and saw my cheek and the contraption. She screamed out the door. "Prissy! Get the Stolls! Then when you're done pass them to me and Chris!"

Percy ran in and when he saw me he growled his eyes becoming darker.

He handed me to mom and a few minutes later I heard screams. He came back out. Daddy and Mommy ran in and I heard more screams. I still don't know what's going on.........

OH, look a horsey!