bonus 9: concert

Magsimula sa umpisa

me: i think it might be a cold

jimin: oh, yikes

jimin: i'll try to talk to jungkook

me: thank you

jimin: how's school going for you?

me: it's rough but i'm surviving

me: hey jimin, do you remember when we first started texting

jimin: oh yeah

jimin: you had just started dating jungkook

me: yeeaah

me: remember that crush you had

jimin: oh yeah lmao

me: who was it anyway?

me: you were confusing me with he and her and their descriptions

jimin: it was a friend of mine

me: was it someone i would know?

jimin: hahaha, maybe

jimin: but i doubt it, he was a friend from school

me: oooohhh

me: were all the hints you gave me true?

jimin: lol no

jimin: i had to throw you off

me: damn

me: i'm going to try to get some more rest

jimin: don't stress yourself, i'll talk to jungkook

me: thank you

jimin: no problem :)

Thursday 5:47 PM

jungoo oppa: i come to your things all the time

jungoo oppa: just come for this one

me: i know you do and i am grateful you do

me: but today, i really don't feel well

me: i'm sorry

jungoo oppa: can't you just support me as i support you

(Third Person POV)

Reading Jungkook's message, (Name) felt bad. Jungkook had always gone to her ceremonies and events while she doesn't go to nearly as much as he does. It is mainly because of conflicts from school, work, and health. Right now, she is feeling like shit but the guilt of not being a good supportive girlfriend fueled her to get out of bed and get dressed. She quickly put on a pair of jeans and a hoodie with a long sleeve shirt under. Then she headed into her kitchen to down some pain killers. She grabbed her bag and put on a mask before she put her shoes on.

As she stood outside waiting for the taxi she had called to come, she closed her eyes embracing the heat from the sun that barely warmed her up. She heard a car slowly pull up in front of her and she opened her eyes recognizing the car as the taxi she called. She got in and gave the address to the driver before leaning back and shutting her eyes once again to get some rest. Her head was still foggy and her body was starting to feel weaker the longer she was out of her bed.

The driver eventually pulled up in front of the venue and (Name) quickly opened her eyes. She quickly paid for the ride and thanked the driver before getting out.

Music was blaring out from the arena signaling the concert had already started. Despite getting a bigger headache from the loud music, (Name) quickly walked over to the entrance telling the guard her name. As the guard checked for her clearance, she sighed softly feeling more and more drained as the seconds went by. She was finally cleared and lead into the venue and to the waiting room backstage. She thanked the guard and allowed herself to fall onto the couch.