He hurts you

Cartoonz:
He didn't mean to do it, it just sorta happened. 

"Y/n please, I'm sorry." He pleads to you as you try and walk past him.

Luke found your old diary and read some stuff about you having a crush on some good looking guy named Evan.

"It is an invasion of privacy you prick!" You screamed at him grabbing your keys.

"Y/n wait. I-" He jogs a bit to the door and grabs your shoulder.

You shove him back and shoot daggers with your (eye color) eyes. "Don't touch me
Cartoonz!" You grab the door and start to swing it open, but a hand shoots towards your hip.

"Please don't go," Looking back you could see the desperation in his eyes get you back. "Let me make it up to you I'll do anything." His arm was now wrapped around your waist gently pulling you back inside.

"I would kill me to see you walk out the door." Placing his head in the crook of your neck you feel wetness on your skin.

This isn't what you wanted. You knew that it was in the heat of the moment and you would probably be back with food later. Petting his head you feel guilty for getting upset so fast. Then you felt the kisses.

They were gentle so and sometimes you could feel his hot breath on you (skin color) skin. Closing the door you press the front of your body onto it. Soft moans and hums came out of your lips as your breathing gets heavier.

"Y/n." He moans into your neck and nibbles you softly.

You gasp in surprise and make a sharp movement backward, pushing your butt onto his body. The feeling was overwhelming satisfying and you feel an uncontrollable new mood coming into play. As you tug at your bottom lip to hide the sounds you were making for him. Then his soft playful nibbles turn into bites, drawing blood.

"OW LUKE!" You screamed at shoved him back holding your neck.

He falls to the ground in shock looking at you. Instead of a love bite, it was an actual bite. Quickly trying to gets up and justify what he did when he was shoved on the ground again. He sees a crying (hair color) haired lady looking at him with a red ear and a scarred face.

"I shouldn't have let you touch me. I'm leaving."

You grabbed your keys and walked out the door, leaving and man sulking on the floor with his thoughts.

Moo:
It was just a heated argument about the show the wire. You didn't think it was that good but he thought it was amazing.

"Come on Y/n, it's super good we only watched the first season." He pleaded to you grabbing your arm.

You rolled your eyes, "You don't know what a good show is why don't we watch South Park is something?"

"We already watched all the seasons I just- Ugh I don't want to watch anymore!" He yells and stands up suddenly. Unfortunately, he had the Tv remote in his hand and it hit you face on the way up.

"FUCK OW!"

The throbbing on your lip made it red and big. You couldn't help but hold your face in pain. Thoughts for justice to get at him filled your mind. At this point you didn't even care about the show or him, you just wished to get out of there. Running up the stairs you hear a yelling Brock coming right after you.

He stops you on the top stairs and looks at you with pity and regret. Pulling you into his chest he holds you and thinks of how much of a dumbass he is.