Everybody Has a Part To Play

Start from the beginning

"Seriously Cookie? So you mean you came here and you have nothing to say to me?" Porsha asked, hot on her heels. "No, I don't. And why the hell are you here? Ain't you supposed to be on tour?" Cookie asked, looking at Porsha before she opened a studio door, not seeing Becky. "Ding ding ding! You haven't signed off on my tour!" Porsha yelled. "You know what, I don't have time for this. Take yo granny's wig off yo head and get out my damn face! Acting like it ain't someone else who could've signed off on yo shit. Tear yo ass!" Cookie spat, spotting Becky heading for the elevator.

"Becky! Come here," she yelled, walking towards her. "Heeeeeeyyyyyyy Cookie. Wasn't expecting you here. How is-" "Yeah yeah, shut up. I need the lists of artists that are getting dropped," she looked at Becky waiting on an answer or for her to go get the list. "Hellloooo?" Cookie drug out. "Oh can I speak now?" Becky sassed. Cookie rubbed her temple, wanting to snap on everybody in the building. "I understand you're dealing with a lot since Lucious is missing AGAIN, but imma need you to bring the attitude down. Here's your list," Becky pulled a piece of paper out of her folder.

Cookie reviewed the names, not seeing any one person sticking out. "This is not going to help but whatever. Thank you Becky," she said, reviewing the list again. Becky hummed then remembered something. "I don't know what you're using this list for, but I'm going to make another list. We got way too many artists not pulling their weight around here," Becky informed her. "I need a copy of that list when you get it done. Also ship Porsha ass to wherever the hell she's supposed to be. Give her something to do since she can't do her job," Cookie instructed, walking out the building.

Porsha walked up to Becky still scowling. "She sign off on my tour?" Porsha asked. "Verbally. I'll forge her signature for you. She need a nap," Becky said, pulling out her phone to text Jamal. "More like some dick. I swear Lulu goes missing more now that he got 1 leg than he did before. I don't get it," Porsha voiced. "Maybe the prosthetic gave out on him when he tried to get away. I don't know, but you got a flight to catch," Becky said, going to her office. "The 1 legged Lyon goes missing and everybody gets in they feelings. I'm glad to be getting out of here for a while," Porsha spoke to herself.

Back at the Mansion

Jamal showed up finally, running upstairs to shower before anyone saw him. As he came back down, Haven was sitting on the floor and looking up, waiting for him. "What are you doing down here on the floor?" Mal asked, sitting on the second to last step. "Waiting for yoouuuuu," she puckered her lips out. "For me? How did you even know I was here?" He asked, pretending to be shocked. "I saw your car!" She excitedly answered. He scooped her off the floor, tickling her sides.

"Aren't you one smart little cookie?" He playfully said. Walking around the house, he began singing hurt people, his and Haven's favorite song. "We all go through things in our lives," Jamal sang, only for Haven to complete the next line. "That don't make the shit all right," she sang, letting Mal finish the rest. "You know Ma is going to beat yo ass when she find out you let her say that," Andre said, texting Destiny from Giselle's phone. Jamal glanced at the message, seeing what he was doing.

"Aren't you a little grown to be playing catfish? Why you texting someone from Giselle's phone anyways?" He questioned. "I didn't have the number I was needing so I'm using her phone. It's about time you left Skye's. Ma been looking for you all morning," Dre threw out, placing the phone down. "Yeaaaaahhh I know. I got all 800 calls," Mal said, tossing Haven in the air until he realized what Andre said. "What do you mean left Skye's? I wasn't over there," he spat out, trying to cover his tracks.

Dre let out a laugh as he saw Jamal looking guilty. "Look it's none of my business who you get off with, but she's the only one I know with a son named Aden whom she picks up from her mother's. You better get your story straight, or mom is going to snitch to Philip, if she hadn't talked to him already. And you need to keep your phone away from all bodily parts that can answer incoming calls," Dre stood up, about to walk out. "I got some things to handle. Oh, you're in charge of them," Dre informed Mal.