Do their parents like you

Tom - Love you.
When you first met Nikki and Dom you were very nervous but you realized you had a lot in common with Nikki and that you made Dom laugh a lot. You started hanging around them quite often, even when Tom wasn't there. So, from there you began a great relationship with them and ever since they see you as a daughter.

Harrison - Yes
At first it took a bit for Haz's mom to warm up to you. Luckily, she eventually saw that you made her son happy and decided you'd be a good part of his life. With his dad that was easy. You started to play futbol with him and it looked like he found his new best friend.

Harry - You don't know
At first they didn't like the relationship because they thought you were too young, but as time went on they started to accept it more and more. You get along with both parents and can be with both of them, but you're not completely sure about how they feel about you.

Sam - Adore you
At first they thought you guys were too young, also. But then they would see how much happier Sam seemed to be and they made an effort to get to know you. They now love you, and they are your best friends.

^You're welcome

Peter - Adores you
Peter only has Aunt May so when she first met you her eyes lit up. Of course you and Peter were only friends but she instantly loved you and when you finally told her you two were dating she cried.

A/N
Omg if you have my story 'Lost' then you will see how I tried to connect the Peter preference to that, lol.

On that note you guys should go read my other two stories both published and completed!!

Comment, vote, and request!!
A/N