Chapter 64(Someone came back)

"Perfect!Now take a break."Tzuyu's manager says as she smiled handing Tzuyu's snacks.

"Thanks."Tzuyu says as she smiled then took a sit eating her snacks.

"So actually,photographer Ray will be out for a vacation so you will have a new photographer for awhile--."Tzuyu's manager was cutted,

"What?!Really?Hmm.Okay.When?Who?"Tzuyu asks making her manager chuckle."Tomorrow!He's actually from Korea,also a professional photographer.I heard he is really handsome."Her manager thrills as Tzuyu just smiled making an ahhh expression then continued eating her snacks.

_____

Tzuyu

"Hi mom!"Tzuyu says taking off her shoes behind the door."Hey there honey!"Her mom says as she smiled.

"You look exhausted.You okay?"Her mom says putting down the plates carefully at the table."Dont worry mom.I'm fine."Tzuyu says as she smiled.

"So how's work?"Her mom asks while eating.

"It was fun and great mom."Tzuyu says as she smiled.

"Oh okay?Anything new?"Her mom asks as she smiled.

"Actually there is mom!My manager said I will be having a new photographer starting tomorrow!"Tzuyu says happily.

"Wow.You know who he is?"Her mom asked.

"Hayst.Not yet mom.But it's just for awhile.And he's actually from Korea!"Tzuyu says as she smiled as well as her mom.

"That's great then."Her mom says as she smiled.

"I know right."Tzuyu smirks then they continued eating.

Sometime later,Tzuyu laid on her bed then decided to text Taehyung.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*New Day!*

Tzuyu

"Honey?I already cooked for your breakfast.I have to go now."Tzuyu's mom says as Tzuyu was rubbing her eyes then just nodded before her mom left her room.

Tzuyu stretched her self freely smiling as she quickly grabbed her phone.

Hayst.Still have got no reply from him.He must have been so busy.Ah.I'm hungry.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

While Tzuyu was putting light powder on her face,her phone rang.

"Tae?!"Tzuyu says happily as she looked at the caller__Sana♡.

*Phone call*

Sana:Tzuwiee!!!

Tzuyu:Oh.Sana unnie!How are you?

Sana:I'm fine.But you?

Tzuyu:I'm doing great unnie.Thanks.I miss you guys so much!

Sana:We miss you too!!!Actually they're coming.I saw your newest photos in the internet,you were so great,I mean so beautiful.

Tzuyu:Ah yeah.Thanks unnie and likewise!*chuckles*

Sana:Yey!*Oh guys,I'm talking with Tzuyu.*

Jimin:Hi Yoda!!How are you?

Tzuyu:Oh hey Jiminissie.I've been doing great.*Smiles*

Jimin:I see.*Nayeon interrupts*

Nayeon:Tzuwie-ah!We missed you!

Tzuyu:I missed you too guys!

Jin:You were so gorgeous!