19: Shirtless

AN: A quick note - I know this is a huge jump, but I want to finish this book and not let it drag on!

---

Six months later

Georgina was jolted from sleep by a sharp banging on the door.

"Who the hell is that at this time?" Leo grumbled, throwing her legs off the side of her bed. She had been working hard in the lab with Bee lately, and had been coming home late. They had apparently come up with a vaccination for a disease called "The Shakes" and were doing the final tests before they were to be put up for human trials.

She peered out the small window by the door and stepped back, before opening the door.

"Sorry to wake you all," Hyungwon said, a little breathlessly from the doorway, "But I need Georgina,"

"What's wrong?" Georgina immediately began to pull her boots and jumper on.

"Thalia has gone into labour," He turned to Leo who had moved back to her bed, "Would you mind getting Bee for me?"

Leo's eyes widened, "Yeah, but I'm not allowed to walk without an escort. It's late,"

Unless they were from the Manor, nobody was allowed to walk around without an escort after dark. They had been told it was mostly for safety reasons, as they could be mistaken for a dead one if a soldier didn't recognise them; or a dead one could get them if it had somehow had gotten in. Bee had told Leo it was also because in the past, when they first began to let people into their home, they had things go missing, and it was because people would sneak out of their cabins in the dark to steal things. Jimin had issued a curfew after that, and things had begun to run a lot smoother.

"You'll walk most of the way with us," He said, "And then break away in the middle, so it's not far,"

Leo hesitated for a moment before nodding and pulling her own boots on, "I'll send her to you,"

"Thank you," He turned back to Georgina, "Are you ready? Let's go,"

Leo followed her friend and Hyungwon out of the cabin and quickly through the camp until they were at the point that lay in the middle of the Medical Centre and the Manor house.

"Wait," She said suddenly as the two began to move towards the former, "Shouldn't she give birth in the lab? It's soundproof,"

"We have some soundproofed rooms at the centre," Hyungwon said, "Please hurry!"

Leo nodded and took off towards the house. The front door, as usual, was unlocked, but as soon as she stepped inside she paused. She didn't have a clue where Bee's bedroom was.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder, and she was spun around and slammed into the closest wall. Her eyes closed on impact, and she let out a grunt of pain. The hand moved up to her neck, squeezing lightly, and her eyes snapped open.

"What the fuck do you think you're- Leo? Why the hell are you here at this time?"

Yoongi released his hold on Leo's neck and stepped back, giving her a full view of him. His dark hair looked scruffy, as if he had just got out of bed, and he was wearing nothing but a pair of ripped jeans that were hanging a bit too low on his hips.

Her face heated up when she saw the unexpected toned muscles of his torso, and as she slowly raised her eyes up his golden body to his face, a smirk grew on his lips.

"You want me to take it all off so you got more to look at?"

Leo cleared her throat, her face burning as she averted her eyes, "Sorry," She mumbled, causing him to chuckle.

"Well, it's nice to be admired," He grinned, "Why are you here? It's dark out,"

She cleared her throat again, trying to push the image of his body and the arrogant smirk from her mind, "I need- I mean Hyungwon..." She cleared her throat again, feeling even hotter when Yoongi made another masculine laugh.

"Spit it out, Leo," He grinned, leaning a little closer, "Although that's not what I'd usually say,"

Leo almost choked on the air she was breathing. She had never had someone be so confident and forward with her before, and it made her weak in the knees.

"Thalia has gone into labour," She finally managed to gasp, and Yoongi immediately stepped back.

"Wait here," He said, turning and rushing up the stairs. Not long after, he came back, fortunately (or unfortunately, Leo couldn't quite decide) wearing a shirt. Bee followed him down, pulling a jumper over her head.

"They're at the Medical Centre?" She asked Leo, who nodded, trying to keep her eyes off Yoongi, "Alright, thanks," 

She rushed out the door and Yoongi turned to her, a smirk on his face, "I'll walk you home. Or you could come to my room if you really wanted,"

This time, Leo did choke on the air, and Yoongi laughed, reaching out and pushing her out of the front door, "Come on, little pervert," He said, "You clearly need your rest,"

---

AN: Wellllpppp I'm back!

I hope you enjoyed your holidays, regardless of whether you celebrate or not!

I hope you liked the chapter, I know it's beginning to move fast, but I really want to get this finished before it starts to drag. I have new ideas and other fics to write!!!

Anyway, Happy New Year!