"Dear, here," Taehyung said, his hands reaching to help Jungkook with his shirt. The two were preparing, getting out their uniforms, for a king had to be protected.

"No, Taehyung, look at me," Jungkook said, dropping his shirt on the floor, too frustrated with it to continue. He held Taehyungs hands close to his bare chest, hearing the blonde gasp.

"I want you to hear me please," the brunette said.

"I saw you when I was unconscious. You were adorable as a child, the same bright blonde hair. I saw your mother and father, Taehyung, I saw you calling for me. Forgive me for doing such an idiotic thing-"

"No, dont apologize. You did what you had to do, and youre still here, so I can kiss it away, yes?" Taehyung said, his hands traveling to the back of Jungkooks neck. "Let me kiss it away, this might be the last time I can," Taehyung whispered, too afraid to say those words outloud.

"Love, this isnt the last time. Ill protect you and you'll protect me right?" Jungkook said, his heart beating against his chest. Taehyung smiled and began to kiss Jungkooks jawline.

"Jungkook, I lo-"

"No, dont say it like we're about to die love, dont break our hearts like this," Jungkook suddenly said, his hand cupping Taehyung cheek. He leaned in and kissed the blonde, his hand travelling all around the blondes body.

"Take me," Taehyung said, his whisper barely audible. Jungkook bit his lip, knowing he couldnt hold back anymore as the blonde laid beneath him, his sun kissed skin there for his taking.

"It would be an honor your majesty," Jungkook replied, his lips touching the soft skin of the king. Taehyung shuttered a breath, his senses exploding with want and heat. He closed his eyes, feeling his stomach tighten up with butterflies. He laid there with smooth skin, ready for anything.

"I w-want you to make love to me. Make me feel love like never before," Taehyung said, his mouth ghosting over Jungkooks own. His eyesnwere soft, seductive, powerful against Jungkooks warm orbs.

Jungkook was shaken to his core, Taehyung sounded so fragile in that moment. He was unraveling underneath the brunette, all of his cards laid on the table. "Love," Jungkook said, his lips kissing the blonde.

"Please," Taehyung said, his hands bringing Jungkooks head to his neck. There Jungkook laid soft open kisses, his tongue licking the blondes soft skin.

"As you wish, I'll do anything you want. Anything, just say it," Jungkook said, closing his eyes as he took in Taehyungs sweet scent. He was suffocating in pure emotions, his stomach erupting in butterflies as he noticed Taehyungs red cheeks.

"Make me yours," Taehyung said, his eyes barely open to notice the brunettes cherry stained cheeks.

"With pleasure, my king," Jungkook whsipered, his voice making Taehyung shudder. Soft sounds could be heard as they kissed and parted.

"Make me remember."

"We march today. We will fight until he is no longer standing. Men! We fight for our families, our loved ones, everyone dear to us! To protect those who have suffered under his gaze! We fight for justice!"

A thousand men shouted, villagers hugging their children close as they waved goodbye to their husbands, brothers, fathers, uncles, friends and lovers.

The war was here.

"My Lord-"

The king lifted his hand, tired of hearing his subjects talk. He wanted peace and quiet, he wanted to hear the pain his people were suffering. Outsude his castle he heard the villagers pounding at the castle doors.