♡fifteen♡

Taehyung felt as though he was slowly floating down a river as he pressed his back into his soft mattress. Firm hands suddenly met his waist, keeping him down on the mattress.

"You look ethereal under this red light," Jungkook said, his voice low and seductive. Taehyung opened his eyes slowly, smiling as he noticed the brunette that hovered over him. "Not as majestic as you look above me, with dark chocolate eyes, red cheeks, and that bunny smile," Taehyung said, chuckling as Jungkook leaned into his palm that carressed his cheek.

"I dont have a bunny smile-"

"Yes you do, its the cutest," Taehyung said laughing and pressing his forehead against Jungkooks. "Youre my little bunny," Taehyung said, pressing a kiss on the corner of Jungkooks lips.

Jungkook chuckled and quickly moved to capture Taehyungs lips with his own. His hand traveled up to Taehyungs jaw, tracing shapes and writing words only he knew.

He splashed colors with his imagination, painting a masterpiece on the most precious canvas. "Precious indeed," he thought as he looked at Taehyung and noticed the blondes open mouth, trying not to moan at the pressure the General was applying.

He wrote poems on Taehyungs sunkissed skin, drew figures on the warm skin. "What are you doing?" Taehyung softly asked as he felt the shape Jungkook was drawing. It was a crown.

"If only I could really draw on your skin, I would litter it with words of adoration and symbols of power, strength, beauty, everything you remind me of."

Taehyung smiled as he felt Jungkook drawing a flower on his hip, loving the gentle pressure the General applied.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted, suddenly hitting the Generals shoulder. Jungkook knew Taehyung was falling asleep, but he wanted to continue what wasleft at the garden, he yearned to have Taehyung in his arms again, to have his whole being unraveled beneath him. So he did what he thought would wake up the blonde, and it worked. His hand moving away from tickling the sides of the blonde.

"You were falling asleep, I need you awake for a little while longer," Jungkook said, pressing his hand against Taehyungs chest, grabbing the shirts buttons and slowly unbuttoning them to reveal a perfect chest.

Jungkook leaned down, still straddling Taehyung. It wasn't until Jungkook attached his lips to the tan skin that Taehyung let a sound out. Jungkook wanted to hear more, his own heart beating faster as Taehyung put his hand on top of the brunettes head, threading his fingers through the silky hair.

"What are you doing to me Jungkook?" Taehyung said in a breathy voice, his tone soft and relaxed.

"Want me to stop your majesty?" Jungkook replied, suddenly getting flipped over. Now Taehyung straddled the brunette, kissing him and removing his shirt as well.

"Never," Taehyung replied in a soft voice near the Generals ear, then moving his lips to the spot below Jungkooks jaw. He kissed and nipped at the spot, making Jungkook hum in pleasure.

"Paint it, it'll last longer," Jungkook said as he noticed Taehyung staring at his bare chest. Taehyungs cold finger ran down Jungkooks chest, ending right by the hem of the Generals loose bottoms.

"It could never be as beautiful of a sight as it is in real life," Taehyung said, gently brushing a strand of hair away from Jungkooks face. "Ah, my angel indeed," Jungkook replied, grabbing Taehyungs face and bringing it down to his own.

"Knights! Stand!"

Metal swords could be heard against eachother as men prepared their lines to welcome their King. Not one of them trembled as they held their swords high. The General stood proudly as he soon caught sight of the blonde that had appeared through the curtains. The majesties pink tinted lips distracted the General as the blonde spoke his greeting words. Those soft lips were making the General day dream.