"Ugh! Well not anymore."

With my renewed conviction and fueled by anger, I grabbed my car keys and headed toward Damien's. The whole ride over, I am managing to get angrier and angrier as I talk myself into a fit of rage. It does not take me long to get there and I find a parking space, leaving my car crocked and practically taking up two parking spaces. But I do not care. Instead, I now have tunnel vision which is directing my anger to one goal. March right past the doorman who looks at me in confusion, possibly think that I am crazy. The Kathrine girl is there as usual. I try to not acknowledge her, but the moment I step in she is already on my tail.

"What are you doing here?"

Ugh! I do not have time for this bitch today.

"I'm here to see my boyfriend."

Wow! That is the first time I have ever referred to Damien or Javier as such.

I do not know where any of that came from, but the words just began flying out.

"Well, I can't let you in."

"I don't need you to let me in. I know my way. I've been here before remember," I snap at her and give her an obvious roll of my eyes.

"You think you're so special, don't you. They'll drop you soon enough too."

"Are you finished?"

I cross my arms at her showing my obvious annoyance. She says nothing and I simply walk away, not caring if she had anything more to say anyway. I head towards the elevator and thankfully I remember the code to Damien's flat from the last time that I was here. The entire elevator ride up, my anger is still boiling inside and is now even more fueled by my encounter with Kathrine.

I cannot believe they slept with that bitch.

Thinking about the fact that they even had relations with Kathrine adds even more to my anger and I almost explode by the time I reach Damien's floor. I practice rehearsing all the things that I am planning on saying to him as I walk down the corridor that leads to the double doors. As I get closer, however, I can hear shouting. Damien's voice is definitely audible, and he is with someone else inside. The second voice and definitely male and sounds deeper than Damien.

"I don't give a fuck if you don't like it. You're no longer in charge anymore remember?" I hear Damien shouting at the other person.

All my anger is forgotten as I try to process what is happening. I quietly open the door, but no one is in my immediate view.

"I'll be damned if I allow you to give that bastard everything that I fucking worked for. I won't allow it, Damien!"

"Yeah? And what are you going to do dad? Last time I checked, you're fired, and I own fifty-four percent. Let's face it. This has nothing to do with the merger with Javier. You just still can't handle the fact that I bought the majority of the shared from right under your nose."

"Listen you sniveling little twit. I fucking made you! That was me, I did this!"

I turn towards the living room to the left and Damien and his father finally come into view. They are both standing face to face, right in front of each other as if ready to brawl.

"I did this!" Damien's father shouts again and beats on his chest. "You have the audacity to come in front of me! Boy, I will show you your place. Just as I made you, I can easily take you out."

"Is that a threat?"

Damien moves closer, getting more into his father's face. They both stand in this stalemate. Neither moving nor blinking, waiting for the other to make the first move and show their weakness. I stand in the middle of the archway, not knowing what to do with myself.