100% done.

If you haven't already caught on, I am 100% done with everything.

I haven't slept in two days.

I haven't eaten either.

Erica is leaving bite marks all over my arms.

I spent all of my time try to get my children to stop crying.

Then I had to drive for three hours in a car with all of my children, two of which get car sick.

And finally if it isn't just the icing on the cake I had to stop this bitch from trying to take my mate from me, only to have her dig her claws into my arm.

But then Derek got all protective which was really cute.

So, I guess I can meet his family before I lecture him on all of the things he did wrong.

"Hi." 

"It's so nice to meet you Stiles, I'm Derek's older sister Laura. I wish we had heard more about you before you came." A girl older than Derek with brown hair and pretty brown eyes said, the first to greet me.

"And I wish I had heard more about you, Sourwolf barely talk about his family." She laugh in agreement, Derek huffed in the corner playing with the pups.

"I hope the drive wasn't too bad, if Derek had told me you were coming I would have made up a room and somthing for you to eat." A lady, who I presume is Derek's mother stated kindly. I smiled to her and shook my head.

"It's okay, the drive wasn't too bad but Derek's driving back." I confirmed, staring straight at Derek to make sure he understood that there was no way in hell that I was driving back.

"Hi Stiles, I'm Derek's father David it's nice to meet you." I shook his outstreched hands which were alot bigger than mine.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Hale." The rest of Derek's pack introduced themselves, they were all really nice. But then my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Stiles,"

"Chris?" Why would Chris (Argent) be calling me?

"I was just at the witches hut getting somthing for Deaton to help reverse the pack but I found somthing." My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"What did you find?"

"Her phone, she only called one number. I got your dad to run the number, it belong's to Matt Daehler."

"Wait, wait, I'm sorry. Matt Daehler, the guy who controlled the Kanima and went around murdering people. The same Matt Daehler that you dad then proceded to drown?" He sighed on the other end of the phone.

"Yeah, aparently he's not as dead as we onced presumed. Melissa, Noah and I went to the morge, his body's missing."

"Okay, I'll talk to Derek. Just keep safe."

"I'll keep your father safe, Stiles."

"You too Chris, keep yourself safe as well."

"Okay." He hung up the phone and I turned to Derek.

"We have another issue." His head flashed in my Direction. 

"Bigger than the witch?" He asked, standing and walking closer to me. The pups on the ground, playing with eachother.

"Yeah, the person controlling the witch is Matt Daehler. He's the kid that was controlling the Kanima." He growled.

"I though he was dead."

"Yeah so did I but Derek, do you remember that night, the night he died. He showed us the scales, he was turning into the Kanima because he broke the rules of the Kanima. What if he's still the Kanima, it makes him more dangerous because he doesn't have a master." I was close to hyperventilating, he's back.

If he wanted revenge the first time, now he'll make sure to get it. What is he going to do to my pups, they won't be old enough soon enough to help us take him down. I felt the anxiety crawling uo my throat the panic attack I could feel coming on but I ignored it, possibilites rushing through my mind.This is going to be bad, people are going to die. What if Derek dies? Or the pups? Or my dad? 

Then I couldn't breath, my visons started to spin. I vaugely heard Derek calling my name as I stumbled outside, holding my throat while I tried to breath.

Not again, I thought panicing even harder.

People were rushing around me but my mind didn't register that, I heard crying and arms catch me as I fell and everything went black.