"Thank You so much Eun Ri.." He replied.

"How about we go to the mall next week! Buy something for Jade! I'll help you choose!" You invited and he agreed. You went to bed as he left. You remembered what had happened just earlier with Baekhyun. You tried to forget it, but couldn't get your head to it.

~~~~~~~~

"Shall we go, Eun Ri?" Xiumin knocked on your door, as you got ready from a sleepless night.

"Yeah."

Xiumin came an hour early to pick you up, and so that you can eat the breakfast he prepared. You checked the mirror if you looked okay, and black surrounded your eyes as if you were a panda, and the whites of your eyes were white.

"You look really really tired. What's up?" Xiumin asked, and you signalled a no and smiled. 

Xiumin ushered you to his car and headed to the mall. It took you 2 minutes to doze off as he drove towards the mall, and he shook you gently to wake you up.

"Let's get to it!" He said and smiled cutely as you opened your eyes.

You guys went through the womens section to find out what would be an amazing gift for Xiumin's girlfriend. You looked at dresses, make-up, shoes and clothing. But what struck you the most was the shining necklace that was being displayed in a Jewellers shop. It had the simplest, but the most beautiful pendant dangling down a thin, silver chain, and you couldn't help but think if Baekhyun would ever give you such a wonderful item.

Not far from where you and Xiumin are stood a man. And it was Baekhyun. He saw how happy you looked as you spoke with Xiumin, looking at necklaces, rings and bracelets. The typical thing couples do when they're getting married, but what Baekhyun didn't know is that you loved him.

You told Xiumin then to buy a prettier necklace from the same shop that had a pearl pendant dangling on a silver chain. It was beautiful, and would definitely suit Xiumin's girlfriend. As you left, Baekhyun stared at you and Xiumin. He walked in the shop and bought the Necklace you had been eyeing, thinking and hoping that he would have a chance with you. And if he did, he would give you that gift.

~~~~~~~~

2 days later, you encouraged Xiumin to bring Jade into their household. You also called your parents to come to Xiumin's home because you wanted to tell them something. An hour later, you got a message from Baekhyun asking you to come and see him immediately. You replied and put your telephone inside your bag, and went inside Xiumin's house. Jade arrived a few minutes after you, and Xiumin ushered her into his enormous home.

"Jade, it's so nice to see you again! You're looking stunning!" you said as you saw her walk through the large wooden door.

"Eun Ri! Oh my gosh! You look gorgeous as well!" She replied as she gave you a friendly hug.

"So.. Why. uh.. Am I here? Did I do something wrong?" she asked, scared of why Xiumin invited her to his house.

"Don't worry, Jade. Me and Xiumin have a plan." You reassured her with a warm smile.

After a little gossiping and catching up with your old friend, your parents arrived, and so did Xiumin's. You greeted them formally and asked them to sit down, and listen to what you have to say.

"Listen.. Mom, Appa, Mr & Mrs Kim.. I have something I really have to say." You started and gave them a small smile.

"I don't want to ruin such a beautiful relationship between two wonderful people. It seems too immoral. Can't you see, Mom? Xiumin looks so happy with Jade by her side. Do you Xiumin will be happy with me till the day we die Mrs Kim? Mom.. I have found someone I truly, truly love and I don't want you to take that away from me. At least that. Please Mom, Appa. I don't want to be the cause of Xiumin's sadness." Tears slid down your eyes as you kneeled down in front of your parents, begging them to hear your statement. Your mum stood up, and hugged you real tight as she picked you up from the ground.

"Darling... Thank you so much for telling me this. I wanted to hear that from you so much! You have always, ALWAYS followed what I have asked you, and now that I think about this.. getting you to marry Xiumin was too much. You don't have to follow what I want anymore. I thought I was doing the right thing.. So, Go get him, Sweetie!" Your mom said sweetly as she kissed your cheek. Your dad then stood up and gave you a hug, and gave you permission to see the boy that you loved.

Mrs Kim then looked at you dirtily for asking such a trivial favour. You knew what the consequences were when you weren't going to marry Xiumin. You spoke to your parents privately, and Mrs Kim had a go at Xiumin for bringing Jade into their home.

"Ehem.. Mrs Kim." Your Dad started, interrupting Mrs Kim's rampage. "I know how badly you want our companies to merge, and by getting our children to marry, it would be simply perfect... But since they cannot be together.. I still have an offer for you. If you let our dear Xiumin be with his girlfriend.. I will continue our partnership, and we, as companies will be bigger, and better than ever! Xiumin's peers will never affect his work, more so, having the one he loves will just make him better." Your Dad finished and Mrs Kim sobbed as she heard what your Dad had said.

And so the night had come to such a warm gathering. You instantly remembered Baekhyun asking you to meet up with him by the Han River, since he had something to ask you once again. You asked Xiumin to accompany you since you had a little plan up your sleeve.

~~~~~~~

"Come on, Xiumin. It's time for you to do me a favour. You ready?" you asked, and you both laughed mischievously.

You held onto Xiumin's arm as you walked to where Baekhyun was standing. When he heard clackers getting louder, he faced you and his eyes grew larger as he saw you with Xiumin..

"Baekhyun... Hi." You said, weakly and awkwardly.

"Huh.. So this was what made you take long.." He whispered to himself, but still audible enough to hear. You could see the jealousy in Baekhyun's face. He held a red box in his hand, similar to the one Xiumin gave to Jade.

"Hey.. Was it Baekhyun? I'm Xiumin.. Eun Ri's bestfriend." Xiumin bowed formally as he introduced himself.

"Baekhyun didn't say a thing as he only looked at the ground. Xiumin couldn't take it anymore, and said what you asked him to say.

"Baekhyun.. I am also.." Xiumin paused and looked at Baekhyun.

"YA! I know who you are, you're the freaking fiance, aren't you?!" Baekhyun exploded and looked at Xiumin dead straight.

"Actually.. I am just a chauffer for this lady.. because I am getting married to someone else." Xiumin said and you laughed your head off as he finally finished.

"I kno- wait, what?! I thou- WHAT?!" Baekhyun shouted, surprised at what he heard. You let go of Xiumin's arm, and told him to go home and accompany Jade. You then walked towards Baekhyun, and poked his flawless cheek.

"Hey... So, about that question you asked me about a week ago." You started and he looked up, hopeful to your answer.

"I'm sorry." you said, and Baekhyun looked sullen, ready to walk away.

"Hey, let me finish.." you said and his last hope was fading. "I'm sorry.. but you'll have to put up with me, because I also like you, Baekhyun." you finished, and shock surrounded Baekhyun. He ran up to you and lifted you off the ground whilst spinning you.

"You do know I'm not going to let go.." He said

"I hope you don't." You replied and gave him a big hug.

Baekhyun then set you down and he gave you a box. You opened it and it was that same necklace that you wanted. The symbol that Baekhyun hadn't given up on you, and that also.. he loves you.

~~~~~~

Heya guys! This has been the longest imagine I have done. I haven't been able to write more stuff because I am so busy with school.. (i'm doing really heavy loaded subjects, and I revise daily) So, I sneaked in some online action today to finish this. I've got 2 more to go so please please please don't lose faith in me because I've been a slow updater. 

Again, I've enjoyed writing this, although it had taken me ages.. But I hope you guys enjoy this.

Love you guys.. 

'Keep Calm and Read On.' -Bee xx