His nickname/endearment for you.

Eren Jaeger
Little Titan, Beau

In his contacts, you were his little titan. However, in public he calls you Beau, short for beautiful. You actually teased him for such a dork name, but you can't help but feel triumphant and giddy when he shouts that nickname in the school hallways, students looking curiously, some annoyed, others amused. "Pick you up later, beau!" Most especially now.

Levi Ackerman
Love, My brat

In public, you were his brat. But nonchalantly, he calls you my brat. Everyone in the corps weren't confused whether he refers to some random cadet or you, as they know the brat that had its possessive noun prior to the usual insult was always you. You were his brat after all. Behind closed doors, however it was a different story. There was only one thing he'd call you. He'd whisper it in your ears, or in your lips before kissing you, in the morning when waking up, and sometimes, even sarcastically in moments you two would have a fight, and that would be love.

Armin Arlert
(Y/n)

Armin, being the shy person he is, calls you (y/n).
Your peers have already asked you whether it bothered you but you just casually brushed them off as it truly didn't. It actually makes you smile thinking about it since even if he did call you by your name, the manner in which it is spoken is far too different from the way he speaks other names and words. "(Y/n)..."  he calls you. And there it was, a faint blush and his eyes cast downward, your name sounding truly remarkable as he regarded it in a gentle manner.

Jean Kirschtein
Bae, Babe, Baby Girl, Sweetheart

"Babe!" Jean called you out from the soccer field, earning others attention aside from yours. You have a multitude of endearments from Jean. Some days you were sweetheart, on occasions, bae. You were Baby girl (mostly in bed), or sweetheart when he feels mellow and cuddly. You didn't mind though, as long these endearments are yours alone, none other.

Marco Bodt
Dear

A simple dear was what he calls you. Uttered with that gentle smile of his, laced with love that was only for you. This endearment is also what calms you, what comforts you, and what makes you. "Be always safe, Dear." He whispers, kissing your forehead, before mounting your respective horses and braving the expedition ahead.

Erwin Smith
Darling, Mrs. Commander

Your name in his cellphone was still Mrs. Commander, and it had been months when you changed it. He had no objections in that as he truly believe you have the right to be called so as you were a woman of strength. You were his strong woman, but he knows how soft you are for him too, when he calls you Darling. For a moment he'll see your face soften and reply with a gorgeous smile he'll never tire of seeing.