Jaehyun laughed, "What the heck are you talking about? You two are talking to each other though."

"Well you can't blame Minhyungie here, Jaehyun-ah! He misses his girlfriend." Irene squished his cheeks.

"Noona, no." He laughed.

"Let's go out and eat, Mark-hyung's performance is done already. Same with his performance with Sihyun-noona." Jisung said.

They arrived at the mall thirty minutes later and went to a restaurant. They sat at the farthest place inside the restaurant so that they could feel warmth.

"It's getting cold nowadays..." Wendy said, removing her coat and hanging it on the coat hanger that was near their place.

Taeyong nodded, "I'm surprised that no one has colds yet... not that I'm praying that someone would get sick though."

Their orders arrived and Taeyong started to distribute the plates to the his friends. They placed food on their plates and started eating. "I will eat well!"

"Jaehyun-hyung, how's Eunmi?" Lucas asked.

Mark's head turned to Jaehyun who was about to eat. The latter noticed that everyone was looking at him.

"Honestly, I don't know... she... we haven't talked in a while now..." Jaehyun shrugged.

They all turned their heads towards Mark, assuming that he knows. The latter shrugged like Jaehyun. "The last time we talked was two weeks ago... she isn't replying to any of my text and calls either."

They all become worried.

"Are you sure?" Irene asked and looked at Yeri. "Yeri-yah, what about you?" She asked.

"I don't have any news about her either, unnie..." Yeri shrugged.

"Taeyong?" Irene asked.

He shook his head. "Same here, noona. I don't have any news..."

"Renjun? Jaemin? Jisung?" Irene looked at the three who were seated next to each other.

All of them shook their heads. She already asked those who are really close to Eunmi, but all of them haven't talked to her.

"What the heck happened to her?"

***

"No sweat guys, she's okay. Mom said that she was just busy studying." Jaehyun sighed, keeping his phone in his pocket. "The usual Eunmi."

Everyone sighed in relief.

"Well she should at least hold her phone at least once in a week to inform us right?" Yeri rolled her eyes. "I swear, that girl needs to rest."

Mark smiled upon hearing that his girlfriend is okay. He stood up, "Hyung, I'll just go to the restroom."

Everyone looked at the door and watched him leave.

"I saw Mark-hyung's wallpaper." Haechan immediately said.

Taeil, who was seated on Mark's other side, nodded. "It was a picture of the two of them."

"Jinjja? What is it?" Irene asked.

"Eunmi-noona and Mark-hyung were basically hugging. Hyung was kissing her forehead while her eyes were closed." Haechan giggled.

"It's so romantic that I wanna puke."

They all laughed at what Yeri said.

"Heck, Mark even calls her baby." Jaehyun laughed.

"What does she call him though?" Wendy asked.

"Minhyungie? I'm not sure." Jaehyun shrugged.

"I'm proud of Mark for waiting, though." Taeyong said.

"We're all proud of the two of them."

—tbc.
Welcome to the second half! More clues about the second hidden quote will follow~  ^0^

oh, and i'm a part of the school's dance group now!! (freaking finally🤧😩) and we'll be performing Ikon's Love Scenario, BTS' DNA and Idol, Twice's Dance the night away, EXO's The Eve (YES!!!!), and Blackpink's Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du!! Ayt, wish me luck💕 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ