Come back for me Pt 4.

I was now doing some weird breathing things that weren't helping but it's whatever.
Vasquez: You're doing it wrong.
I looked over at him.
Y/n: So you can do better? It's delivering a fracking baby Gilipollas.
I saw him laugh.
Vas: Yes I could.
I opened my legs slightly and gestured.
Y/n: Go ahead. Amuse me Dr. Vasquez.
He rolled his eyes and I saw Tommy stiffen beside me.
Y/n: It's okay 10 I trust him.
Vasquez bent down and felt my stomach.
Vas: The Bebe isn't in the right position it feels like. It's maybe just side ways. I'm gonna have to try and turn it.
He pushed on my stomach for a few minutes before I felt the baby move.
Vas: Okay. You're ready. You have to start pushing.
I nodded and began squeezing the life out of peoples hands.
I had Doc and Vasquez towards the baby end and the rest of the group by my side.
I had to put a cloth in my mouth so my screams wouldn't attract any Zs and I was crying from the pain.
Vas: Come on Combatiente, you're almost there. Just another push.
I screamed Into the cloths and clung to my family while pushing as hard as I good.
Finally I heard a baby cry and I sighed in relief and spat the cloth, which Warren picked up to wipe sweat away.
Tommy laughed and kissed my head.
10k: You did it!
Vas: It's a boy! Congregations, Combatiente.
I looked at Tommy with wide eyes.
Gideon knew. That's really freaky.
I saw Vasquez holding the baby smiling while he slowly gave him to me.
Y/n: Vasquez and Doc thank you so much. The rest of you too. I couldn't do it without you.
I saw everyone smile and look at the new baby.
Addy: at least he's not blue...
We all broke out in laughter.
I looked around the room and saw everyone smiling at the baby and saw Vasquez covered in blood and Doc.
Y/n: Sorry about the blood guys...
They laughed and waved me off.
Doc: As long as the little 5k is okay I don't mind the blood.
Addy: Yeah but what are you gonna name the baby?
I looked at Warren than at the baby.
I knew exactly what I was gonna name the baby. Tommy and I had discussed baby names a couple days before.
Y/n: We're gonna name him Charlie. His middle name Steven.

(If you don't wanna name your kid this so be it, but I thought it would be cute)

I heard a small laugh from Warren and Doc.
Doc: Awe kids don't make me cry...
Y/n: We wanted to name him after people we saw as father figures. Charles Garnett and Steven 'Doc' Beck.
I saw Doc and Warren crying.
Y/n: He looks so much like his dad.
I saw Tommy laugh and kiss my cheek. What little hair the baby had was black and he had blue eyes.
W: I'm really sorry to stop the celebration but we still need to figure it who shot Murphy.
I nodded and they opened the door and the rest of the group walked in.
They looked over at me and I covered the baby so they couldn't see or interact with him.
G: Ahh the beautiful baby boy. Like I predicted.
I let out a shaky laugh and made sure Tommy was close.
G: But I'm afraid this Crime has to be addressed.
I nodded.
......
?: Maybe it was the kid. They did hate each other.
Y/n: Let me just say that if-
Gideon held his hand up to silence everyone and handed me the stick.
Y/n: This is ridi- listen if my 10k wants something dead. It's dead. But he won't because he knows the Bastard is too important.
My grouped all nodded in agreement.
?: than maybe it was you. And it was just perfect timing that you had your ba-
They guy got walked towards me and I held my baby tighter to my as the man got closer. But he was stopped by Tommy shoving him to the ground.
10k: Leave my family out of this asshole.
He gulped and stood in the back of his group.
Vasquez came in with a packed bag full of food.
The voices became muffled as Tommy came over to me and walked me over to a farther corner from the group.
He rubbed Charlie's head and smiled.
Y/n: Do you wanna hold him?
He smiled and nodded.
I handed him the baby and smiled watching him cry slightly over our son.
But when I looked back to the group Gideon was in Warrens face and kept getting closer, so I decided to take action.
I sped walked up to him and punched him right in the face.
Y/n: I might have just had a baby but I'll still kick anyone of your asses if you step out of line.
I heard Gideon groan stand up looking at me but walking away to talk to Iggy.
I looked at Warren who was grinning in  pride while I smiled back and walked over to Tommy sitting in the couch holding Charlie.
I looked at him and gave him a small kiss. Before giving the baby one too.
10k: I'm really glad that when I started a family that it was with you.
I kissed him again.
Y/n: Me too Tommy.

The End.

So shout out to whoever originally gave me this idea because it gave me inspiration to right more and it turned out to be a long imagine so I hoped you like it >3
Btw thanks guys for all the reads I'm at 2k now!!