Pfft i knew that. Pt2

Y/n: What is that?.. I looked down to see a small infant smiling at me.

10k: Well.. True love of mine, it seems to be a baby. I glared and him.

Y/n: pfft I knew that. There was a note on top of the baby, so I picked it up and began to read it out loud.

Please take care of little Oliver. He doesn't cry much and we've left him with his favorite toy. I haven't much time left. Please keep him safe. Oli, I love you and so does your mother.

We'll always be with y-

We both looked down to see the little baby fast asleep with a stuffed elephant in his little hands.

Y/n: Awe he's so cute. 10k gave me a worried look.

10: This is ridicules what will the group think. I had Oliver in my arms lightly swaying him.

Y/n: Come on 10, he's a baby. They'll love him.

At the Hotel:

We arrived to see Warren taping her foot impatiently in our room.

Warren: Just. What do you kids think you're doing out this late. 10k and I exchanged nervous glances. He stepped from in front of me to show her Oliver. She gasped at the sight.

Y/n: Please Warren. Both of his parents were dead and we just had to help. She was still speechless.

Warren: You guys remember what happened last time we brought in a baby. I instantly flashed back to the memory of the solider.

10k: We'll take 100% care of him. We'll feed him and change him and everything. We'll be his new parents if you want. Please Warren.

She looked surprised by Tommy's sudden outburst and finally sighed. I was secretly praying her answer would be yes. We finally saw Doc, Addy, Mack and Murphy appear out of their rooms. Doc was the first to speak.

Doc: Wow, we leave you guys alone for a couple hours and you're already having a baby?? We all started laughing.

Addy: What's it's name?

10: Oliver, we found his parents dead. We turned back to Warren who looked engulfed in Oliver's presence.

Warren: I guess we can keep him. BUT, when we go on runs one of you are responsible for keeping him quiet and make sure you find supplies he needs. Got it? Tommy and I looked happily at each other and eagerly agreed.

W: Now you go get some sleep we'll be leaving here soon. We started to head to our room when Warren stopped us again.

W: Oh and next time you go out. Make sure you put more into your note instead of. "We'll be back. We'll try not to die. XOXO" we laughed and tried to get some sleep. But we were to excited about Oliver.