Son of a Preggers!

We had been staying at an Amish farm and my poor 10k was sick. I sat by his side holding his hands secretly praying for him to get better. I needed to tell him some news.

A: y/n get outta here right now. What happens if you get sick. It could kill the baby. I fearfully looked over to 10k who looked asleep. I grabbed Addy's arm and drug her out of the small shed.

Y/n: Addy keep your voice down someone m- I ran to the nearest place and threw up. Addy rushed to my side and held up my hair, rubbing my back.

W: Oh my, what's wrong with her. I looked at Warren with fear in my eyes. She was a mother to me. She's gonna be so disappointed in me. After all she's done for me..

Flashback:: 3 years ago

W: hello?? I'm not here to hurt anyone. I don't know what's going on and I need some help. I peered my head from the closet door. I saw a woman in what looked like an army uniform. I was only 14, so I was really naïve. I came from the closet(😉) and slowly greeted the stranger.

Y/n: hello? I'm y/n, Im scared i don't know what's going on either. My mom and dad are sick they're in the other room. She rushed to me with full concern in her eyes. We heard low growls from the room and she turned back to me.

W: I think it's best we stick together. Would you like that? I'm Roberta Warren. She warmly shook my hand. We both jumped when we heard gunfire and explosions from outside.

W: We better leave now.  I nodded and we walked outside the flashing lights blinding us for mere seconds. I looked at her worried, which she returned with a smile.

Y/n: Here.We.Go. We stepped out to face the world. Together.

End of Flashback:
I looked at Roberta tears falling down my face.

Y/n: I-I'm p-pregnant. I'm so sorry please don't kick me out. By this time I was a sobbing mess. I looked Warren in the eyes. I was waiting for her to tell me how I was a disappointment and I was out of the group. But when she hugged me I knew everything was okay.

W: Honey I don't care about genetics, you're my daughter. By heart. I will NEVER push you away. Especially in times like these. Is it 10k's? I nodded my head still crying.

D: Son of a preggers! You're pregnant kid? And it's little 10k's?! Well shiiit these Zs don't stand a chance anymore. I'm happy for you. Doc hugged me wiping away my tears. I smiled and he kissed my head.

D: oh! Speaking of babies. You're about to meet your little one Murphy. We all turned to Murphy who seemed to turn pale. We all rushed in to sure enough see her in labor. This is gonna be a long night.

4 hours later:

We were now fighting off tons of zombies who seemed to be drawn to the baby. The babies mother turned to Murphy and demanded he catch her. Murphy luckily cause that baby and her mother was tearing the Zs apart. SHE WAS GONNA MAKE IT!! I watched in slow motion as they started to gather around her. She was fighting them as much as she could but there were too many.

Y/n: no please someone help her!! I tried to run and kill the Zs but I felt someone hold me back. I tried to break out of their grasp but it was too strong. I watched as she started crying, reaching out to us.

I started crying wishing I could help her. I saw her mouth the words, I love you. The last words she spoke to her daughter, before she was torn apart by Zs. I saw Murphy's shield the little ones eyes as she lost her mother. I cried but stood up as the Zs turned towards us.

I hurried and took out my gun and shot her mother before we had to leave. We all ran to the truck and got in driving really fast to get out of the farm. I was still crying but I felt a little better once Doc gave more medicine to 10k and Addy— finally 10k woke up.

Y/n: Hey baby. How you doing? He looked at me and smiled.

10k: Just peachy. I laughed and took his hand in mine kissing it.

A: here, 10k I have something for you. Addy pulled out a box and gave me a smirk. I saw his face get really red. He looked at me really nervous. Than looked back at Addy.

10k: I-I w-well- y/n: it's alittle late for condoms now adds. I saw 10k laugh.

10: Yeah it's alittle l- wait what? He looked at me with wide eyes. I looked back at Addy and she nodded.

10: T, I-I'm, 10k you're going to be a dad. I finally looked up nervously to see what his reaction was. His eyes were wide and his mouth was open. Finally 10k engulfed me in a big hug.

10: oh I'm so happy!! It'll be hard but I'm really happy. I sighed in relief. I thought he was gonna get angry but this made me really excited. Just than Warren and Murphy walked up. Murphy sat down beside me while Warren got in the drivers seat. It was silent un till Murphy spoke.

Mu: I just wanna thank you for giving Little Lucy's Mom Mercy, and trying to help her. I'm uh really thankful. I smiled back at him.

Y/n: of course Murph. You're family. You and little Luce. I saw him start to tear up and he nodded.

Y/n: I love you all, and don't you dare forget it. I saw everyone smile and some told me they loved me too. Murphy offered to let me hold the baby which I gladly did. I could get used to this life.