seventeen

a few days later...

Eunha's P.O.V

Since no one was in the dorms today, I decided that because I had posted 4-5 photos a day for the last few days, I would take a break and go to an empty practice room.

As I was walking down I passed Johnny, who was talking to a shorter person who I recognised. When Johnny saw me he smiled and waved. I smiled back and gave a small, probably awkward, wave in return.

"You've been posting a lot the last few days, nice shots" He said and I smiled.

"Thank you Johnny, when will we see more Johntography?" I asked and he laughed.

"Whenever I don't have schedule I will try to take more pictures" He said and I nodded. "Oh, in case you didn't know, this is Mark, I don't know how much you know about our group" He added, Mark smiled and said hi, and I greeted him back.

"I didn't know actually, I have seen you all around but I am not very good with names" I explained and he nodded.

"Well, there are a lot of us" We all laughed and I asked whether they knew if a practice room is free.

"Yeah there's a few free today, go grab one before anyone else does" Mark said and I nodded.

We said goodbye and I quickly made my way down to the practice rooms.

Once I got there, most rooms were quiet except one. There was some fairly heavy bass coming from it and I used my phone to find out what song it was. Turns out it was Baby Don't Stop by NCT U. I went into the opposite practice room and watched the music video on my phone. The moment it hit the chorus, I realised it was the same guy with red hair that I saw recently. I was captivated by him, his rap and voice were so amazing and his dancing made it even more perfect than I thought possible. I looked up the lyrics and found out that the person with grey hair is called Ten and the dreamy guy is called Taeyong.

I started by putting on some older songs and dancing to the easier choreographies to get myself warmed up. I then decided to dance Tempo by EXO since I had learnt the dance from seeing EXO practice. I then got intrigued by NCT Dream's We Go Up. I noticed Mark was in this one and I followed the choreography and learnt it. I am very quick at learning choreography so I learned Mark's part.

I wanted to dance it a few times because it is a really good choreography. I had danced it around two times through, and as I was about to start a third time the door suddenly opened.

I turned around and saw Taeyong and Ten standing there. Taeyong looked completely surprised and Ten seemed a lot calmer.

"Eunha right?" Ten asked, I nodded and he smiled. "Nice to meet you! I'm Ten" He introduced himself and I smiled. "We thought NCT Dream was in here so Taeyong wanted to surprise them" Ten explained and I nodded.

"It's okay, I understand" I said, looking between the pair of them. Taeyong still had that same expression on his face, he looked frozen.

"Taeyong?" Ten questioned, waving his hand in front of Taeyong's face. I laughed as Taeyong snapped back into reality.

"Sorry, I'm Taeyong" He said quietly, I smiled and nodded. His voice when talking to people is still as beautiful sounding...

"Eunha" I said quietly back, he smiled and nodded like I did, and for a few moments we stood in silence.

"So were you dancing?" Ten breaks the silence, I nodded and they seemed surprised. "You don't seem like someone who would dance, what dances do you know?" He added.

"I just learned We Go Up, but I can do a lot of dances" I answered.

"You learned it all in that time?" He asked and I nodded.

"Let's see how quickly you learn Baby Don't Stop"