twelve

a few days later...

Eunha's P.O.V

As I watched Chanyeol pack the last of his bags, he leads me to my room before saying anything.

"Pack for about a week, you're staying in our dorm for a while" He said plainly.

"Chanyeol I'm fine I promi-" I tried to argue, but he cut me off.

"No excuses, you just want me to go back to my normal life, but I can't live my normal life without knowing you're okay" He said and I gave in, he helped pack my bags and we started walking to SM's building together.

After around 10 minutes of talking to each other and walking, we arrived at the building. Chanyeol took off his mask once we were inside and we both stopped in the middle off the lobby. He grabbed his wallet and took out my access card which I used to have when I lived here at EXO's dorms before. I'm surprised he still has it, I thanked him and he smiled.

"I thought it'd be useful again someday" He said and I smiled back.

We picked up our bags and some staff recognised me. They said I had changed and that they will like seeing me around again. As we were about to start walking towards the dorms, a group of around ten guys cane down the stairs. They all came to a complete stop when they saw Chanyeol had returned. I looked at all of them, but one caught my attention.

He had newly dyed red hair, he was an average height and had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. I was fascinated by him until I realised he was looking at me too.

I quickly looked to the floor and followed behind Chanyeol to the dorms. We walked past all of the men and I could feel their eyes on me. I looked one last time and saw that handsome man again, but just before I looked away I saw Johnny. He trained with EXO a lot before they debuted. I smiled at both Johnny and the handsome man before running to keep up with Chanyeol.

"Remember that access card allows you to use the dance practice rooms" He said whilst unlocking the door.

"It'll still work?!" I asked shocked, He nodded and smiled.

"Get ready to meet your friends, they've realllyyyyy missed you" He said, I sighed knowing all my energy will be drained by everyone inside the dorm.