thirteen

Eunha's P.O.V

Chanyeol shut the door behind us and we made our way in. The first people who I see are Kai and Sehun in the kitchen, immediately they ran over and grabbed me for a tight group hug.

"It's so good to see you Eunha" Kai said and I smiled at him thankfully.

"It's been far too long" I said to both of them.

Before Sehun could even open his mouth, we heard a massive slam and a lot of quick, heavy footsteps. We turned around and saw Chen and Baekhyun standing there beside each other.

"EUNHAAAA!" They screamed, running towards me and grabbed me much more violently than Sehun and Kai did. The three of us almost fell to the floor because of how quick they were. We all laughed and I said hi to them once I had regained my balance.

Suho, Xiumin D.O came in together after we had calmed down, asking what the noise what about. All we did was point at Chen and Baekhyun and they understood.

"How long are you staying for?" Suho asked me, getting water from the refrigerator.

"As long as Chanyeol wants me to I guess" I responded, everyone was happy and turned to Chanyeol for an exact amount of time.

"She's staying for as long as I see necessary, she's had a rough time and needs some time with people instead of being alone" He said plainly, everyone nodded and hugged me lightly.

"We're here for you Eunha" Sehun said quietly, everyone agreed and I smiled, thanking them for letting me stay.

"Even if they didn't want you here they'd have no choice to let you stay" Chanyeol said making us laugh, he smiled and joined our group hug. After that, Sehun and Kai went back to making food and D.O, Xiumin and Suho went back to do whatever they were doing before they just casually walked into the kitchen.

"Video games?" Baekhyun asked Chen, Chanyeol and myself. We all looked at each other and nodded, he cheered before running to his room to set up some video games for us to play all night.