Chapter Twenty Eight

Melissa had given you and the girls specific instructions to walk behind the stage, turn left, and sit in the first room on the right when the show was over. It had just ended so you did as you were told. As you all sat down, still in awe of what you just witnessed, you heard lots of ruckus in the hallway. Your heart began to pound and you got really anxious. Then, the door flew open and the room was filled with loud screams and five boys who were going 90 miles an hour. They must've been on an adrenalin rush! Niall was the last to come in and as soon as he stepped into your sight, you bolted toward him. He picked you up and twirled you around, kissing you. "Oh my gosh!!!! Niall I love you so much!!!!! You're so sweet!!!!" you were able to get out after he put you down. You stood there, arms wrapped around his waist. "I love you too, babe!!! So much!!! More than you will ever know!!!!!" he said kissing you again....and again...and again. After everyone had a nice little chat about the nights' events, everyone decided to call it a night. The girls' flight would leave tomorrow afternoon so they had to get a goods rest. Mallory brought them back to your hotel room, while you stayed behind with Niall. All the boys went home, also. Niall had different plans, though. He took you out to where his car was parked, opened the door to let you in and drive off. "Where are we going?" you asked. "I figured we could go out for a milkshake if thats okay with you.." he said smiling at you. "It's more than okay with me, honey!" you said as you took his hand in yours and held it, resting on the console.