Chapter Twenty Six

Although this voice was familiar, you couldn't quite put your finger on it. "Who is this?" you thought to yourself. You focused on all parts of the stage. "Maybe he was hiding somewhere." you thought. Nothing. "What the crap?" you whisper to Mallory. "I know! What's going on!" she replied. You recognized the song he was singing. You actually really liked the song...like a lot! Then, you noticed empty stools where Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louis had just been sitting. No sign of anything. The audience was just as confused. There was murmuring everywhere. "You looked at twitter to see if anyone had tweeted about being with one direction tonight. Nothing. "Okay this is getting really weird." you thought to yourself once again. You couldn't figure out if the song was being played or performed. Then, you heard an angelic voice harmonizing with this singer...it was unmistakably Ni's. You saw a two silhouettes walk out from the fog and lights. You made out one to be Niall. Then, it hit you. This was not being played. Niall and him were actually singing!!!! "Oh..." you said to Darcy, who replied with, "My...", you finished, "Gosh...". "Is this really happening?!" you thought to yourself.