Chapter Seventeen

Niall leads you out the hotel doors to his car waiting in the parking lot. He walks to your door and opens it to let you in. Them he walks around to get in on his side. He refused to tell you where he was taking you. Then, you pulled up to a small, but very classy restaurant on the bank of the Thames River, overlooking London. "This little restaurant is one of my favorites. Great food!" Niall said smiling while he opened your door and took your hand to help you out of the car. You walked into the little building and looked around, you were right. It was very classy. Niall had reservations and the waited brought you to your table, set right next to a big window. Out the window you could see Big Ben, The London Eye, and The Tower Bridge all lit up. "Wow Niall this is beautiful!" you said gazing out the window. "Isn't it though?" he replied. You both ordered the same thing and had a very romantic dinner. You talked with him and learned a lot about him. He was very down to earth and such a sweetheart. He asked you about America and your family too. It was so nice to talk to Niall Horan and not drool over Niall from One Direction. You would've never expected him to be this grounded. Mallory was right. He was a keeper, for sure.