Chapter Twenty Seven

Your boyfriend (it still felt weird to call him that) was singing with Justin Bieber. Now, you were not a huge fan of Justin, nor could you ever call yourself a "Belieber", but this song was your favorite song at the moment. You couldn't get enough of it! Niall must've known this...or maybe it was just a lucky pick. Justin was on stage singing "Thought of you" and Niall was singing with him! Two amazing voices mixed and it was just like heaven in your ears. You started dancing around like crazy and this put a huge smile on Niall's face. He looked down and winked at you. When the chorus came around, Niall sang all of it. He walked over right in front of you and pointed at you. You blushed and smiled at him. "Girl, I'm in love with the thought of you-u-u you! You-u-u!" Niall sang. "(y/n) he's singing to you!!!" Kaitlyn said, slapping your arm. She was right. Niall must have picked this song on purpose. Then, you realized that the lyrics fit Niall's feelings perfectly. Niall and Justin were working the crowd. They sounded absolutely amazing. You catch Niall's eye and he walks over, standing in front of you again. He reaches his hand out an you take it. With the help of security, he pulls you up on stage and hugs you. The audience went absolute berserk! Niall took your hand and you walked with him to the middle of the stage, where Zayn ran out with a stool for you to sit on. Niall sat you down and began to serenade you. Justin walked over too, giving Niall a slap on the back. He approved. This moment was incredible. You felt like you and Niall were the only ones in the room. Niall planned this whole thing out. Niall did this all. For you. Niall was singing this song to YOU and only you. He was perfect.