Chapter Eleven

Right as Niall is about to turn the water on, his phone starts ringing. It was already 11:00. "Hello?" he says realizing what time it is. "Niall? Yeah. Do you know what time it is? We have to be at the studio at 11:30. You are always here early. Where are you?" answers a frantic Liam. "Crap. It's okay Liam. I'm on my way." Niall says as he hangs up the phone. "What is it?" you curiously ask. "Oh nothing, I just have to be at the studio by 11:30, that's all." Niall replies continuing to turn the water on. "Well, don't you think you should..oh I don't know...get going?" you say. Niall laughs. "I don't know about you but I would prefer not to go out in public covered in flour. Haha" he says jokingly. He proceeds to shower in the garden with the water. Then, he turns the water on you and sprays you. "Niall no! This is a white shirt!" you say trying to cover up. "And...?....oh haha sorry, love." he replies turning the water off. "I'm sure you are." you say. You both walk back into his flat. He goes in his bedroom to change into some dry clothes, while you sit at the table, flipping through a magazine. "Hey, here's my number, maybe I could see you again tomorrow?" Niall asks starting to blush. "Maybe you could....this time without flour!" you say putting your number into his phone. Niall leads you out to his car, you get in and he says he would drop you off at your hotel to meet Mallory. You couldn't wait to tell Mallory all about today!