The ball

She felt so out of place. She'd never been the type to party every day, in fact this was her first one (that wasn't hosted by a teacher) and the worst part was that she couldn't find lance. After about ten minutes of looking for him, she gave up and slumped on a wall, pulling out her orange phone. She was glued to her phone that she didn't realize how long she was on her phone (3 hours) and didn't realize the shadow creeping towards her until it was right infront of her. She looked up and realized it was lance. She felt her face heat up. He was so close to her. He slammed his hand on the wall. He was now even closer, she could feel his breath on her lips. 

"How are you" He said. She put her hands on his chest and tried to push him away, but since she  was surprised from what just happened, her arms buckled and her attempt failed. 

"L-lance it's me pidge, please go away" she said, her voice weak

He looked at her for a second, and then said "I know"

"Lanc- wait you smell like socora?" Which was an alien drink from around the galaxy. Coran had told her that it makes whoever drinks it act without thinking. It ends after two hours, but pidge didn't want to wait, especially when lance was so close. Luckily, it ends with a sudden jolt of electricity. "Sorry" She muttered under her breath, before pulling out her bayard and zapping him in the arm. He fell towards her and she grabbed him before he slammed into her. She held him upright infront of her. Slowly he opened his eyes and a light pink color dusted his cheeks. He stood up and pidge let go of him 

"...Lance?" She asked cautiously, still gripping her bayard tightly. His memories of what happened when he drank the funky smelling liquid came flooding back, including what just happened with pidge. 

"P-pidge I'm sorry" he apologized 

"Look it's fine.. just please I dont want to talk about it" she said, looking away. 

He quickly changed the mood and soon they were talking non stop about games and earth, stuff like that. Soon they lost track of time and it was 1:30 earth time. They were having fun until pidges phone went of, which she had upgraded to go off whenever a galra attack cruiser flew by. Her expression changed immediately. She grabbed Lance and sprinted out the door and started to run back to their hut. 

"Wooah- pidge what's happening, where're we going!?" He yelled 

"We need our armor" she yelled back, not taking her eyes off the road

"But why!" He asked again 

She looked back at him, still running "it's the Galra. They're coming"

They got back to their hut and scrambled to put their armor on. Lance grabbed his bayard and helmet before they both ran outside to see the Galra ship coming for landing infront of them. 

Ye help meh I just wanna finish already