"No, no," I shake my head, "It's calming, your voice."

The boy from the bus, whose name I still didn't know, blushes when I compliment him and I find it cute.

He smiles brightly and hides his cheeks behind his palms, "Thank you, Lee."

I laugh at the name he calls me, "So, what are you really doing at my house?"

"Taeyong," He runs a hand through his hair and smiles again, "He called us for practise but then it got late, so we're all sleeping in the basement."

The room feels like it has shrunk when he walks towards me and raises his hand. My eyes shut themselves as my blood runs cold.

please don't touch me, please don't touch me.

I wait and I wait but he doesn't touch me. When I open my eyes, he's standing away from me, a bottle of water in his hand as he looks at me curiously.

"You okay?" He chugs half the bottle and places it on the counter.

I nod my head at him, unable to form coherent words.

"I have to go." I mumble quickly as I make my way out of the kitchen but he pulls my sleeve and stops me.

"Stay," His soft voice pleads and I feel my breath quicken, "Please?"

"Why?" I ask him as I take a step back, "I don't know you, you don't know me."

"I know you," He smiles at me, "You're Taeyong's sister but I also know that you're hungry."

"I'm not," I tell him as I look at the floor but my stomach rumbles, making me wince in embarrassment.

"Hey," He calls out to me, "It's just McDonald's, I promise. I'll bring you back safely."

Tilting my head, I look at him, "Why are you treating me like that? Like I'm a china doll who is about to break any moment?"

"You're a girl," He looks at me and sighs, "I respect your boundaries, nothing else."

I sigh as my stomach begs me to have some food but my mind reminds me of all the bad encounters I had with boys.

But were all boys like that? Would all of them use me and hurt me?

"I'm trusting you," I tell him after a moment, "Don't let me down, please?"

"I won't, I promise."

"What's your name?" I ask him quietly.

He looks at me from the corner of his eyes, "It's Sicheng."

"Sicheng," I mumble the name to myself and smile, feeling pleased with the way it sounded.

We enter the driveway of McDonald's and he turns towards me, asking me my order.

"Cheeseburger and a small fries." I mumble as I avoid his eyes, feeling bad that he is wasting money on me.

"Two cheeseburgers with large fries and a vanilla shake," He orders and I look at him but he is looking outside.

We enter the next window to collect our order and Sicheng passes me the vanilla shake.

"I didn't order this," I tell him as I hold the cup in my hand.

"I know but drink up." He says as he smiles shyly.

"I love vanilla shake," I tell him as I take a sip, "I drink it whenever I come here."

"Did you know this before or was it a wild guess?" I ask him, curious as to how he knew my favourite.