#26

#26
Ayla's POV

After about half of the day, Katie walks into our room. "Hey, mom, dad, Ryan and I are going to play ping pong you guys wanna join?"

Brennan looks to me for an answer. This morning I wasn't feeling good, but I honestly started to feel better after a couple of hours.

"Sure," I say, "I just have to get dressed"

"Okay. You might want to wear warmer clothes, it's kinda cold and windy outside. I'll see you guys down there. So you guys can get dressed, together. Because I guess that's something that couples do. I don't know" Katie says before walking out the door.

I laugh slightly. Before getting up and getting dressed.

"Brennan, can I wear one of your sweatshirts? I only brought one and it's dirty." I ask.

"Yeah" he replies quickly before grabbing the sweatshirt he was wearing and pulling it over his head. "Here," he says handing it to me.

"Thank you"

I put the sweatshirt on and made sure to smell it as it passed my nose because it smells like him.

I grab a pair of plain black leggings and slide them on before putting on a pair of gray fluffy socks, and slipping on my covers.

"Ready to go?" Brennan asks.

"Yep"

I grab my room key, that is connected to a lanyard, and put it around my neck. We walk out of our room, shutting off the lights and making sure to shut the door. As soon as we are out of our room, Brennan grabs my hand, interlacing our fingers.

"How are you feeling now?" Brennan asks.

"A lot better. I think it was the snuggling" I turn my head so that I can smile at him.

"I'm sure it was," he says, smiling back.

Brennan and I walk to the game room, as we walk in, I notice that Mike and Ryan are on a team, against Katie and Jill. They are in a very intense game.

"You guys couldn't wait for us" Brennan jokes.

"No, you guys took to long" Katie says, wiggling her eyebrows.

I smile and roll my eyes at her, lightly shaking my head.

"We play winner?" Brennan asks.

"Yeah, you'll play us" Ryan replies.

"We'll see about that" Katies responds, serving the ball.

Brennan and I sat on a couch next to the ping pong table and watched the entire game.

"Yeah" Katie cheers and jumps up and down. "We won, we won"

Ryan rolls his eyes, but smiles. Ryan is very competitive, but he has good sportsmanship, especially when he loses.

Ryan walks over to Katie and Jill, with Mike behind him. Ryan reaches out and grasps Katie's hand, "good game"

"Good game" she replies before Ryan goes to Jill to also shake her hand.

"Ayla, Brennan, get your butts up here, I'm in the mood to win."

"We'll see who wins," I say back, as I get up. I am a pretty competitive person, even though I like to say I'm not. I guess I just like to win, I mean, who doesn't like to win.

"Your serve," Katie says confidently.

Brennan hands the ball to me after I pick up my paddle, I gladly take it.

I serve the ball and score out team our first point.

"Oh, it's on," Katie says.

"It's been on," I say back.

***

I drop my paddle on the table and high five Brennan. Brennan interlocks our fingers and turns back to Katie. He raises his other hand and starts swaying back and forth.

"We are the champions, my friend" He starts singing.

I join in, "And we'll keep on fighting, till the end".

Katie laughs and shakes her head, "You guys are so weird but so perfect for each other."

"I agree" Jill chimes in "I never wanted Brennan to have a girlfriend because he's my baby. But he does now, and I'm so glad it's you. And I know you guys are still young, but I can't wait until Brennan decides to officially make you part of the family, you can have our last name and everything"

I let go of Brennan's hand and start walking towards his mom, "aw, I can't wait either, I love you guys"

"We love you too" I hear everyone say except Brennan.

Instead, Brennan says "I love you."

"Group hug" Katie yells.

Everyone piles in around Jill and I. I have never felt more at home.

***

Afterward, Brennan and I decide to walk back to our room and take a nap, because I started feeling nauseous shortly after we stopped hugging.

I use my key around my neck and get into our room. I instantly slip off my shoes, and head towards the bed, flopping down on it.

"I love your family," I say.

"What about me?" Brennan asks, smiling.

"I guess I love you too," I say smiling back at him.

He sighs and pretends to wipe the sweat off his forehead.

"But I love your family more"

He climbs into bed and wraps his arms around me from behind, and kisses my shoulder.

"I'm glad you do because someday they'll be your family"

***

After our nap, Brennan and I decide that we should probably start packing up our stuff so that we can just enjoy the ship all of tomorrow. We make sure to leave out pajamas and a swimsuit.

"You hungry?" Brennan asks.

"A little"

"Do you want to go eat after we're done?"

"At the cafeteria? Like a date?" I smile.

Brennan walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist from behind, and plants a kiss on my shoulder. Something he does a lot, and I am not complaining. I set down the shirt that I was trying to fold and turn around in Brennan's arms. I place a passionate kiss to his lips.

"Is it so wrong for me to ask my girlfriend on a date?" Brennan asks, smiling.

I place another kiss on his lips, "Not at all"

I walk us backward until the backs of his legs hit the bed. He falls backward, with me on top. I kiss him, moving my legs to that I'm straddling him. I place my hands on Brennan's cheeks and pull him closer. Brennan slips his hands under the hem of my shirt and under the hem of my shorts, grabs my bare hips. I sit up straight and help Brennan take my shirt off.

"I love you" I mumble against his lips.

"I'love you too" He mumbles back.

***

Hey guys! I plan on updating this story way more. Maybe weekly. But don't quote me on that.

I noticed a feature on Wattpad, where I can see what country you guys are from, and it's honestly really interesting.

Thank you so much for reading my story (so far) and putting up with my inconsistent uploading. This is not the end of the book, there is so much more to go, but I just wanted to thank you guys.